Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AB Forums April Sound Fest (Zeeon)

Comments

• @AudioGus said:

@brice said:

@AudioGus said:

PS. Who made 130 Various Insects of Jasper County?

That’s one of mine. Unless it blew up your speakers or scared your pets. In that case it’s definitely a @Fruitbat1919 preset.

Haha, nice, well I love it and totally did not expect it from Zeeon. :)

Whew....thanks! And yeah, I’ve been surprised by Zeeon’s capabilities many times. Particularly the textural oddities it can produce through somewhat unconventional matrix routings. For example, running the LFOs into the mixer or amp inputs, effectively turning them into additional oscillators. It’s a great big world in that matrix.

• I do not and will not surrender to the matrix :# :o

• AudioBus Forum members are being sucked into the Zeeon matrix :o

• That was awesome!

@dvlmusic said:

• This is so cool! Now I really wanna learn the Zeeon matrix! :o

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    AudioBus Forum members are being sucked into the Zeeon matrix :o

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    This is so cool! Now I really wanna learn the Zeeon matrix! :o

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    AudioBus Forum members are being sucked into the Zeeon matrix :o

Well, just remember:
    A) “You have to let it all go [...] fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind.”

B) We can “only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it”

• Urgh! I thought forums had progressed further in the last 10 years

• @Longskatedeath said:

Urgh! I thought forums had progressed further in the last 10 years

No, we are like back to the future here ;)

• Contributors so far:

Jocphone
    Samu
    MichaelRocketship
    DCJ
    gusgranite
    Longskatedeath
    Tickletiger
    Oat_Phipps
    brice
    ZenLizard
    Cib
    Keenan
    dvlmusic
    girlvsworld
    Arpseechord
    richardyot
    MusidMan4Christ
    Fruitbat1919

(Let me know if I’ve missed anyone)

• Which link is the latest version?

• Who did the new Ghostly Quartet patch? Beauty.

• @gusgranite said:
    Who did the new Ghostly Quartet patch? Beauty.

I think that's one of mine :)

• Do you dare enter the Zeeon Matrix?

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I do not and will not surrender to the matrix :# :o

We're already living inside the 'Matrix' it's called 'Earth' ;)

• @dvlmusic said:

Do you dare enter the Zeeon Matrix?

I always take them both........

• Four more in post

• This is really a nice collection, thanks to all of you

One request : can we have each preset name starting with the name of the creator, maybe the first three characters followed by an underscore. This is not about glory, promotion or things like this. It is just that sometime I hear “styles” that are closer to what I prefer and would like to know which “creator” has done this. Maybe I will then follow their job more closely

• @Tickletiger said:
    Four more in post

Sorted

• @cuscolima said:
    This is really a nice collection, thanks to all of you

One request : can we have each preset name starting with the name of the creator, maybe the first three characters followed by an underscore. This is not about glory, promotion or things like this. It is just that sometime I hear “styles” that are closer to what I prefer and would like to know which “creator” has done this. Maybe I will then follow their job more closely

I’m not willing to do it, as it would be problematic. If people decide it’s what they want, then someone else can do the work :)

• I quite like not knowing. No preconceptions.

• I really like the random nature of the bank, right down to everyone’s idiosyncratic patch names.

• edited April 2018

@cuscolima said:
    This is really a nice collection, thanks to all of you

It’s funny when I made my presets I just made them and didn’t think for a second that these are sounds that reflect my “style”. When I was happy with a sound I saved it and I wanted to contribute to share and have fun. If my name were attached to my presets I don’t think I could handle the embarrassment and internet shame :) :D

• But if you are proud of your creations and you want the glory you could always fes up or gloat that “Doug read my name out and played my patch at 9.12 for 10 seconds!” God it feels good to be famous.
    On the other hand we could poll for the worst patch and shame the person who did it, thats more like the type of entertainment in 21c imho!

• @Richtowns said:
    But if you are proud of your creations and you want the glory you could always fes up or gloat that “Doug read my name out and played my patch at 9.12 for 10 seconds!” God it feels good to be famous.
    On the other hand we could poll for the worst patch and shame the person who did it, thats more like the type of entertainment in 21c imho!

It’s comments like these, however humorous they are meant to be that make this making patches experiment likely to fail

• Ops, sorry! Learnt my lesson.

• Finally found a minute to create a few...hope this works and you guys like:
    https://dropbox.com/s/dqpob3qvn6v0gdr/Oddstar.znb?dl=0

• I refuse to download the April bank before the dead-line :)
    (Hoping to submit at least a few patches before April is over).