Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Monopoly skin

I guess it's already April Fools in Japan.
Too funny!

KORG iMono/Poly by KORG INC.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/korg-imono-poly/id1256218493?mt=8

Comments

• Hehe, unexpected :p

• This is remarkable. Tap the dice = parameter randomize. Nice touch.

• Impressive bit of work.

• Strangely the update is not showing up in store on my iPad but is on my iPhone. Turned off and rebooted but still not there. Just says open.

I’ve noticed lately that my available updates appear in ‘bulk’ a couple of times per day. Anyone aware of a setting that may be causing this? Ta.

• @SpookyZoo said:
    Strangely the update is not showing up in store on my iPad but is on my iPhone. Turned off and rebooted but still not there. Just says open.

I’ve noticed lately that my available updates appear in ‘bulk’ a couple of times per day. Anyone aware of a setting that may be causing this? Ta.

I think, you need to force a refresh of the updates by dragging down on that page!

• OK, I think I have just forgiven Korg for everything! A Monopoly board game skin plus random dice. LOVE IT.

• This is so rad. B)

• I love it, lol

• @tja said:

@SpookyZoo said:
    Strangely the update is not showing up in store on my iPad but is on my iPhone. Turned off and rebooted but still not there. Just says open.

I think, you need to force a refresh of the updates by dragging down on that page!

Cheers. I tried this without joy so logged out and back in to App Store and then the drag down worked.

Ta!

• @SpookyZoo said:

The update says that the iPhone version will be coming soon.

• @Angie said:

@SpookyZoo said:

The update says that the iPhone version will be coming soon.

Cool, thanks Angie!

• Glad to see companies bringing the fun back in music

• I hope this is permanent. Just fantastic.

• +100 for the total design nerd that added the board fold. THE FOLD IS GOLD.

In the update description is says "Add the Monopoly board game skin (can be used free of charge)". Dunno if that's just more humor or if it's an indication that it'll be sticking around. I actually quite like it. Would just want all of the variable controls to be the wheelbarrow or iron. The car, and especially the dog are kinda rough. Ruff?

• Love the Kaoss Pads :)

• Oh this is awesome. Now I wanna play the board game. I call banker! And the dog token

• ...’Monopoly Skin’ sounds like a Bush song title

• Nice increase in app size too +300MB :D

• Wondering if there are any other synths names that match board games this may catch on!

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Wondering if there are any other synths names that match board games this may catch on!

I'd love to have a 'monopoly skin'(or at least a random option in addition to the 'init' preset) in all Gadgets :)
    (The radom function can only be used when the monopoly skin is active which is a bit of a bummer).

I do feel that most Korg apps will get a 'Random' option, iWavestation already has it.

• I absolutely love Korg for this update. They’ve done it just for the sheer fun of it. :)

And it’s got me in the mood for a major Gadget update. They usually release an update every 4 to 6 months, and it’s been over 4. This MonoPoly update has got me excited.

• @Beathoven said:
    I absolutely love Korg for this update. They’ve done it just for the sheer fun of it. :)

And it’s got me in the mood for a major Gadget update. They usually release an update every 4 to 6 months, and it’s been over 4. This MonoPoly update has got me excited.

Yeah, we need the monopoly skin in Gadget(s) too.

Since iMonoPoly is on sale I do feel more Korg apps will follow in the coming weeks :)

• Beautiful eye for detail 👍
    Love the random function.

• Curses, couldn’t resist the combination of the fun skin and 50% off.

• edited April 2018

Monopoly is so much easier to say than Mono/Poly... I now feel vindicated in my insistence on mispronouncing it this whole time!

Looks like Korg is getting back in the game... and winning B)

• There is a board game called Odyssey as well.......

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Curses, couldn’t resist the combination of the fun skin and 50% off.

Hiya, pretty sure you're an X-Station user?

I recently made a complete X-Station Template for iMono/Poly.

Details in this thread... https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/25337/x-station-template-imono-poly#latest

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    Monopoly is so much easier to say than Mono/Poly... I now feel vindicated in my insistence on mispronouncing it this whole time!

Looks like Korg is getting back in the game... and winning B)

I had a hardware Mono/Poly when they first came out. It came with a flexidisk. One part of the marketing speak on the disk was something like “if you combined the power of a monophonic synth with the ‘something’ ‘something’ of a polyphonic synth you’d have a real monopoly”. I don’t think the official name was ever meant to be pronounced “Mono Poly” but rather “Monopoly” hence this game skin.

• @SpookyZoo said:

@BiancaNeve said:
    Curses, couldn’t resist the combination of the fun skin and 50% off.

Hiya, pretty sure you're an X-Station user?

I recently made a complete X-Station Template for iMono/Poly.

Details in this thread... https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/25337/x-station-template-imono-poly#latest

Thanks well remembered. Will download it and have a play soon that and the polysix one ;)