Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Automation for pitchbend and mod-wheel

Hello,

within AUM is there any way to modulate these. For instance I'd like to use Rozetta LFO to modulate mod-wheel or pitchbend. Thanx.

Comments

• @shoutn95 said:
    Hello,

within AUM is there any way to modulate these. For instance I'd like to use Rozetta LFO to modulate mod-wheel or pitchbend. Thanx.

I think it would depend on the app that's receiving the info. It would have to present it's MIDI cc data to AUM to be seen.

Here's a video I did on how to access the MIDI cc in AUM and Rozeta. I know that the new Moog Model D has the Mod Wheel parameters exposed, so I can only assume others do as well.

• Thank you for you replie. I will check my apps within AUM, but I also thought about midi CC general implementation which can be reserved to these controls. Inside AUM CC7 is reserved for volume chanel for instance. Cheers.