Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Brice- suggestions for future Zeeon soundpacks

I am incredibly impressed with the quality of the synthwave soundpack you did for Zeeon. It is the pinnacle of hi quality sound design I’ve seen available as an IAP. I am posting a poll to see what direction the community would like to see you go next. Thankyou for your endeavors and for piloting us into the future while revisiting the past.

Which soundpack would you like Brice to do next for Zeeon?
  1. Ideas for next soundpack13 votes
    1. Chiptune & Video Game Style
      15.38%
    2. Boards of Canada-esque
      61.54%
    3. Arpeggios
      23.08%

Comments

• @brice totally dude, it’s a great collection! Just follow your ears and leave a trail of sounds, so you don’t get lost. Pretty sure that’s how it works ;)