Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beathawk IAPs half price again till 25th March

Beathawk IAPs half price again till 25th March

Comments

• Thanks for the info, @BiancaNeve
    :smiley: Gonna run for some gift cards just in case! lol

• Cool. I grabbed Choirs and Tutti Orchestra. B)

• schsch
    edited March 2018

Anyone know how to restore purchases? I just tried to buy some IAPs and discovered I already had a couple... looking for a way to re-DL any I already bought without going through each one to check.

Ah... disregard, I just noticed the little cloud symbol (rather than the shopping cart symbol)! Still wish there was a global restore though!

• @sch said:
    Anyone know how to restore purchases? I just tried to buy some IAPs and discovered I already had a couple... looking for a way to re-DL any I already bought without going through each one to check.

There's a tiny little green menu thing in the sample pack menu. Top left.

• schsch
    edited March 2018

Cool, I had tried to open that, but I guess BH was busy DLing at the time and it didn't respond. Thanks, mate!

Wow, had no idea how many I'd already bought. Just like Christmas!! :)

• I just picked up the Musical Toys one - thought that'd be fun. For some reason, the only other one I'm mildly interested in is the Accordions. I'm not sure why - I don't necessarily have a deep love of accordions, but for some reason this one just makes me smile. Anyone have the Accordions? Thoughts? Couldn't find any videos on that one...

• @dvlmusic said:
    I just picked up the Musical Toys one - thought that'd be fun. For some reason, the only other one I'm mildly interested in is the Accordions. I'm not sure why - I don't necessarily have a deep love of accordions, but for some reason this one just makes me smile. Anyone have the Accordions? Thoughts? Couldn't find any videos on that one...

I'm probably getting Accordions... Will drop you a feedback then.
    And i'm interested in Musical Toys too lol... How're you digging it?

• edited March 2018

Yeah, it's a blast. Nothing but 100% silliness. I can TOTALLY use these somehow, but then again this is coming from the guy who uses the Warner Brothers cartoon sound library at any given opportunity....

• +1 for the musical toys, the toy drum kits are particularly good.

I’m debating getting the string ensembles, what’s your opinion on the pack?