Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best way to hook a midi keyboard up to iPad 10.5”?

Good evening, I’ve got two different camera adapters, and neither of them works right. I have the optical out to lightning connector coming, but is there a better way? I’m using an M-Audio Hammer 88 keyboard, and also have the 9-volt adapter. Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Are you using the official CCk3 ? Don't bother with 3rd party adapters.

• Bluetooth. I use the Yamaha MD-BT01 and it works great.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:
    Are you using the official CCk3 ? Don't bother with 3rd party adapters.

Thank you, i also just ordered the proprietary Apple camera adapter.

• @MikeyP said:
    Bluetooth. I use the Yamaha MD-BT01 and it works great.

Thank you for the recommendation I’m gonna check it out. How is the latency?

• edited March 2018

@Ripper said:

@MikeyP said:

It's never been a noticeable issue for me. And I use mine live on stage

• @Ripper said:

@MikeyP said:

Been great for me and I'm using it on an 'unpowered' usb hub with multiple controllers.