Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Solved! -Transfer Wav Files From PC to iPad- Audioshare

Guys haven’t done this in a awhile but want to transfer Wav files from PC to iPad, when being up iTunes, i select AudioShare on the apps list but all I see is a Inbox folder. There’s no option to select to add new files. How do I do that? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Nevermind solves thanks!

• edited March 2018

Have you tried its WiFi Drive feature to transfer files?

• edited March 2018

No, I’m not that good at that stuff but finally scrolled down the screen on pc and saw the add option. Best thing to do though is to compress the files into a zip and that way you can transfer a bunch all at once into AudioShare.

@powerobject said:
    Have you tried its WiFi Drive feature to transfer files?

• edited March 2018

WiFi Drive/server is built into AudioShare - the one that looks like a WiFi icon at the bottom. Once you enable it, and if your device and PC are on the same WiFi, it will give you a URL that you can enter into your browser's address bar and press Enter on your PC which will display all files and folders on AudioShare in your browser and you can manage them from your PC. You can also transfer zip files this way. No wires.