Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tardigrain Granular Synth | Shut up and Play | Sound Demo

2»

Comments

• @Samu said:
    I'm loosing my sanity regarding the 'loop' function in Tardigrain, Maybe it's buggy?
    When using the loop tool the start&end markers both just get a 0.0s time indication?!

Yeah, same here. I can't work that one out at all. I thought it was similar to the way the OP1 sets a loop point, but it doesn't seem to work that way.

• Love this thing !

• I’m on the fence on this app. Its dope, and sounds hella sick, but I’m struggling with a few things. How does It know the key of the sample, also how do I know what key I’m playing?

• @skulptur_sound said:
    I’m on the fence on this app. Its dope, and sounds hella sick, but I’m struggling with a few things. How does It know the key of the sample, also how do I know what key I’m playing?

Yes - same here.

• @skulptur_sound @Halftone I’ve got you guys covered. Working on a video. It’s pretty simple once you understand.

• @gmslayton said:
    @skulptur_sound @Halftone I’ve got you guys covered. Working on a video. It’s pretty simple once you understand.

Great - looking forward to it. What I most wanna know is - if I import a sample in key of Bminor - what. Happens? How does it get the key.

• Nice demo, like your little intro graphic thing also, did you animate that yourself?

• @gmslayton said:
    @skulptur_sound @Halftone I’ve got you guys covered. Working on a video. It’s pretty simple once you understand.

Great! Thank you, will keep a look out.

• @RedSkyLullaby Thanks. I did make the intro. It was fun and I learned a lot about Motion 5.

@skulptur_sound @Halftone I'll just leave this right here for ya. Let me know if it helps.

• edited March 2018

Sounds quite good