Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"One Foot in the Nave" - Expansion Pack

Hello all, I have been using Nave since its release, and I am proud to announce my upcoming preset pack, "One Foot In the Nave."

It features a bunch of presets that I created from scratch. They run the gamut from serviceable classic synth sounds to wild wavetable explorations, and everything in between.

• 12 new leads (analog style, DCO style, wavetable style, etc)

• 12 new bass sounds (beach boys love you supra-bass, DX7 style bass, Ultra-Sub bass, etc)

• 12+ new keys sounds (Opus IV organ, Ambi-Wurlitzer, Wah-Clavinet, Dyna-Rhodes, Evening Cricket Ensemble)

• 8 new pads (Divide-down string ensemble, Evolving pads, etc)

• 8 new drum sounds (Wavetable kick, Resonant toms, Wavetable Snare/Claves, etc)

... And much more! The pack will cost $5, and the presets are unique - they are excellent starting points for making your own patches, and they're very useful in their own right (with little or no modification depending on how you like to use Nave).

Watch this space for audio demos and free patches in the coming days! The full pack will be released next week.

• "One Foot in the Nave" will be followed later this month by a brand-new "Early 80s DCO" timbre and preset pack for Animoog. This expansion pack features original timbres from the Kawai SX240 and Sequential Six-Trak, amongst others.

Comments

• Great name! Hope you'll consider sharing/selling here http://synthpatcher.com/patches/

• Thanks @syrupcore! Very cool site, is it yours?

I will be releasing a free subset of the presets (maybe 12) in addition to the full bank.

My main concern is that these can be top-notch, unique patches that can help users coax new sounds out of this wonderful synth. I don't want to include any "filler."

Perhaps I can send you a few pre-release patches to check out, so I can get some feedback?

Regardless, I am absolutely down to include One Foot in the Nave on Synthpatcher! Thanks for the offer.

• Not my site but I'll happily take the free patches. ;)