Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Original Guitar Piece and Video

For those who don’t follow SOTMC, this is my new instrumental acoustic piece, titled, “The Hunt”. It’s like a walk in the woods; casual at the beginning, with a more intense “Hunt” in the middle, followed by another stroll. One original piece of art work, “Who’s Hunting Who?” For the video, I wanted to get the “Apple” look, with the all white, featureless background, and it worked out well, (IMNSHO). Recorded and mixed in Auria, videoed on my iPhone 8, and the video edited in Lumafusion. Artwork done in Procreate. 100% iOS, (Well, the guitar is a real guitar, of course.... and I actually did play it. B) )

Comments

• Nice. I guess my favorite part is between around 0:30 sec and 1:40.
    Something sounds off with the attack of the notes in a couple of places, though. I don't know if it's due to compression settings or the mic. My old Asus phone did a similar thing where it kind of had a forced noise gate and I almost always lost the attack of my notes if they came after a silence.

• @nothumanatall said:
    Nice. I guess my favorite part is between around 0:30 sec and 1:40.
    Something sounds off with the attack of the notes in a couple of places, though. I don't know if it's due to compression settings or the mic. My old Asus phone did a similar thing where it kind of had a forced noise gate and I almost always lost the attack of my notes if they came after a silence.

I believe I over compressed the audio.