Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM / Frekvens / CC mapping

Looks like something, somewhere has changed..... Might be better on the AUM forums, but this one seems to have greater footfall (and I can remember my login details :-) )

Using AUM 1.2.4 with Frekvens (whatever the current version is) as a FX AU on an iPad mini with iOS 10.3.3 - where I used to be able to map a controller to control Frekven's parameters now I cant. It shows up in the midi control for that channel but now says "no parameters". This is a slight problem as I was going to reuse an AUM project I did end of last year in a live performance on Friday that uses midi control of the Frekvens parameters quite a lot. Obviously not now :-(

Anyone else notice this? And is there anything I can do?

I suspect its the last update of AUM changed something that broke some of the AU FX apps and MIDI and there is nothing I can do (other than hope the developer fixes the problem :-) ).

Comments