Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KORG Module - Orchestral Dreams and The SCARBEE EP88, Just Added DREAMY SYNTHS Video

So here is the first of three video demos for the new IAP Packs for Module, I have started with the Orchestral dreams

Comments

• Damn Doug! That was an amazing demo!!! Seriously, I could listen to you play all day long!!!

• @thatguysmitty said:
    Damn Doug! That was an amazing demo!!! Seriously, I could listen to you play all day long!!!

Thanks, I always find the sounds help define the demo, I shaould have the other two up today sometime

• @thesoundtestroom sounding great Doug, I am really enjoying these new sound packs :)

• Is Korg Module on sale? Loving this latest demo, but...

• I purchased a couple of the new IAPs, but I don't know which gadget I need to look in to find the presets. Does anybody know? Thanks in advance!! :smile:

• @Audiojunkie said:
    I purchased a couple of the new IAPs, but I don't know which gadget I need to look in to find the presets. Does anybody know? Thanks in advance!! :smile:

Glasgow - scroll down through the list you should see them.

• @Trueyorky said:

@Audiojunkie said:
    I purchased a couple of the new IAPs, but I don't know which gadget I need to look in to find the presets. Does anybody know? Thanks in advance!! :smile:

Thanks! Is this where all Module IAPs appear?

• @Audiojunkie said:

@Trueyorky said:

@Audiojunkie said:

No, I think from memory some are in Salzburg and also an organ gadget I think.

• @Audiojunkie said:

@Trueyorky said:

@Audiojunkie said:

Not all of them.
    electric and acoustic Pianos are different Salzburg and Montreal gadgets. I think a few others too
    Korg needs to document this so users know, maybe they have for all I know haha.

• @Trueyorky said:

@Audiojunkie said:

Wrong. It should be like this:

Glasgow - scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll and a bit more scroll down through the list you should see them.

• @ruggedsmooth said:

@Audiojunkie said:

@Trueyorky said:

@Audiojunkie said:

Not all of them.
    electric and acoustic Pianos are different Salzburg and Montreal gadgets. I think a few others too
    Korg needs to document this so users know, maybe they have for all I know haha.

Agreed!! Thanks!

• @Audiojunkie actually several gadgets are linked to Module. List the gadgets in ‘Gadget’ and look at the description headers - some say module :)

• So, here's another related question. Are the external Korg instruments still required to be on the machine once installed into Gadget? For example, iMono/Poly or ODYSSEi--are they still required to be installed and on the app once they have shown up in Gadget, or can I uninstall them and still have the their gadgets appear in Gadget?

• @Trueyorky said:
    @Audiojunkie actually several gadgets are linked to Module. List the gadgets in ‘Gadget’ and look at the description headers - some say module :)

I never noticed that! I'll look again!

• You CAN delete the stand alone version and the gadget still remain I’m pretty sure I saw that somewhere.
    Have t done it yet since I have a 256gb iPad @Audiojunkie

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    You CAN delete the stand alone version and the gadget still remain I’m pretty sure I saw that somewhere.

Thanks! I thought so. I have a 256G iPhone, so I don't need to do it either, but I just wanted to know. :smile:

• Thanks Doug! The video provided a comprehensive sound sampling as usual; I'm looking forward to your demo of Scarbee!

• @Audiojunkie said:

@ruggedsmooth said:
    You CAN delete the stand alone version and the gadget still remain I’m pretty sure I saw that somewhere.

Thanks! I thought so. I have a 256G iPhone, so I don't need to do it either, but I just wanted to know. :smile:

Yes, confirmed you can delete away if you please.

• @mptrin said:
    Thanks Doug! The video provided a comprehensive sound sampling as usual; I'm looking forward to your demo of Scarbee!

That’s coming in a few minutes

• @thesoundtestroom said:

@mptrin said:
    Thanks Doug! The video provided a comprehensive sound sampling as usual; I'm looking forward to your demo of Scarbee!

That’s coming in a few minutes

Now THIS I am looking forward to

• Here is the Scarbee EP-88M Demo, a lush rich sampling of a fine instrument with delicate highs and deep low ends and plenty in between for the Classic Rhodes connoisseur. Or could I interest sir in the chicken? :D

• Right now Glasgow holds the Triton, Tape Strings and now the synth and orchestral presets! And they're only accessible by one long scrolling list... this is a bad strategy for any future IAPs. They should have come up with some card based UI like Wavestation or Darwin...

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    Right now Glasgow holds the Triton, Tape Strings and now the synth and orchestral presets! And they're only accessible by one long scrolling list... this is a bad strategy for any future IAPs. They should have come up with some card based UI like Wavestation or Darwin...

How many presets are there now with all the new iaps?

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Here is the Scarbee EP-88M Demo, a lush rich sampling of a fine instrument with delicate highs and deep low ends and plenty in between for the Classic Rhodes connoisseur. Or could I interest sir in the chicken? :D

Loving this... check 3:00 lush

• @DaveMagoo said:

@LucidMusicInc said:
    Right now Glasgow holds the Triton, Tape Strings and now the synth and orchestral presets! And they're only accessible by one long scrolling list... this is a bad strategy for any future IAPs. They should have come up with some card based UI like Wavestation or Darwin...

I don't have them yet but if you had all of them they'd be somewhere approaching 250.

• @DaveMagoo said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

Orchestral adds 60
    Dreamy synths adds 63
    Scarbee EP adds 20

• @Trueyorky said:

@DaveMagoo said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

Orchestral adds 60
    Dreamy synths adds 63
    Scarbee EP adds 20

Thanks, just had a look and it scrolls pretty fast....I have 151 presets and it took 4 flicks of my right thumb to get from 1 to 151 so I’m not too concerned although a pop up menu may be a better option longer term....

....that said I would rather see development time go into clip launching

• @Trueyorky said:

@DaveMagoo said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

Orchestral adds 60
    Dreamy synths adds 63
    Scarbee EP adds 20

As a NEO lover it's hard to pony up for the Scarbee. But, it IS Friday, you know, so willing to be persuaded if anyone wants to make the case :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Trueyorky said:

@DaveMagoo said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

Orchestral adds 60
    Dreamy synths adds 63
    Scarbee EP adds 20

As a NEO lover it's hard to pony up for the Scarbee. But, it IS Friday, you know, so willing to be persuaded if anyone wants to make the case :)

You could start by checking Doug’s video 3 minutes in then I guess it’s game over :)

• @Trueyorky said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Trueyorky said:

@DaveMagoo said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

Orchestral adds 60
    Dreamy synths adds 63
    Scarbee EP adds 20

You could start by checking Doug’s video 3 minutes in then I guess it’s game over :)

Sigh. Now I'm stuck knowing who to blame when I tell the kid we're not getting 'In and Out' for dinner tonight.... :)