Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Indian Junction, playing with Filterstation 2 and FS FreezeVerb

Comments

• This is great! I liked the track and the way you superimposed the Aum display over the cool videos running in the background. It happens that I’ve been considering getting the IAP sound packs for DrumJam as well as maybe SwarPlug . Recently I’ve been and studying up on various Indian topics lately (Nisagardatta Maharaj, Ram Dass, Alan Watts, Stephen Wolinsky lately). So, good timing for me personally. Well done, thanks for sharing with us!

• No problem enjoyed doing it. One thing I found out in AUM when recording DrumJam the Live pads do not record outside the native app so had to re-record separate and Splice it into my video editor.

• Yeah, isn’t that weird? I’ve noticed that too.