Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rozeta Automation Update is Live.

Something for iOS Musicians to smile about today. Thanks Bram.

Comments

• First! ;)
    Excited for this one!
    Thanks man!

• Nice! Thx!

• Boom! Can't wait to check this out. Thanks @brambos

• Reviewed and approved in less than 6 hours. Looks like they put me in the fast lane :)

I have updated the guide on ruismaker.com with an overview of all automatable parameters.

• Wow. Also just looked in my kitchen and the dishes were done and the potatoes were peeled. Thanks, Bram.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Works great cheers, now time to see what works best with what so many ways to combine with iOS.

• edited January 2018

For the lazy among us , and so I can find it again.

http://ruismaker.com/wp-content/uploads/Rozeta_Setup_Guide-1.pdf

• Awwwwwww yeah - it's ON now.

Definitely doing a video about this one, probably sooner than later. Stay tuned, everyone.

• Yer this one dev needs videos to explain all its uses.

• @dvlmusic said:
    Awwwwwww yeah - it's ON now.

Definitely doing a video about this one, probably sooner than later. Stay tuned, everyone.

Godspeed!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Great stuff, thanks!

• This time it took 33 drag downs before the magic worked. Nice one Mr Bram!

• I particularly like slowly automating the pitch parameter in Collider and Particles. Makes them really come alive (you could do it manually or by sending the LFO into it).

You can also try modulating the LFO using another LFO (or itself) as some people have requested since launch... :)

• A rock, in the sometimes strange swirling land of iOS.

• @brambos said:
    I particularly like slowly automating the pitch parameter in Collider and Particles. Makes them really come alive (you could do it manually or by sending the LFO into it).

You can also try modulating the LFO using another LFO (or itself) as some people have requested since launch... :)

I love you so much right now :D As one of those requesting exactly this i am super happy with this update :smiley:

• Another game changer :)

• @brambos said:
    I particularly like slowly automating the pitch parameter in Collider and Particles. Makes them really come alive (you could do it manually or by sending the LFO into it).

Yep pitch in Collider is the one I wanted most. Had 5 mins test and working great :) in BM3 you can use this to travel through different drum/any samples across a 128 pad bank :) with lfo = crazy random sample locks :)

Stoked. Thanks dude!

Some accessible automation stuff I'd love to see but guessing probably left out for a good reason would be -

• Punching in different chord/key in Collider.

• pop-up columns with numbers for things like 'hadrons' and 'grid size' so it's fluid to punch in jumps between values, not only transition through them. This is something I meant to feature request even before automation was on the table and when I was performing this stuff while resampling to audio tracks. It's not a huge deal but would be a nice performace option to be able to not only go up/down one value at a time.

Feel lame asking for anything at all right now though! Super happy with this update :) only mentioning the other stuff now while I remember. None of it's a big deal :)

Thanks again man, can't wait to dig in to it properly over next few days :)

• Thank you for fixing the LFO rate display. It updates while changing now. :)
    @brambos Your awesomeness is much appreciated!

• @Iostress said:

@brambos said:

Yep pitch in Collider is the one I wanted most. Had 5 mins test and working great :) in BM3 you can use this to travel through different drum/any samples across a 128 pad bank :) with lfo = crazy random sample locks :)

Stoked. Thanks dude!

Some accessible automation stuff I'd love to see but guessing probably left out for a good reason would be -

• Punching in different chord/key in Collider.

• pop-up columns with numbers for things like 'hadrons' and 'grid size' so it's fluid to punch in jumps between values, not only transition through them. This is something I meant to feature request even before automation was on the table and when I was performing this stuff while resampling to audio tracks. It's not a huge deal but would be a nice performace option to be able to not only go up/down one value at a time.

Feel lame asking for anything at all right now though! Super happy with this update :) only mentioning the other stuff now while I remember. None of it's a big deal :)

Thanks again man, can't wait to dig in to it properly over next few days :)

2nd all said here :)

• Yeah, wow, it started occurring to me as I was reading through this thread that you could automate a lot more than just filter sweeps and pans with some of the Rozeta apps...things like shifting around the pitch or intensity in the note-generation apps. Sweet!

• Thank you Brambos!
    The pitch parameter in Collider and Particles is exactly what i was hoping for :)
    Already one of the most inspiring apps for me - these new midi features make Rozeta my No1 fave app.
    BRAVO!!!

• SWEET. Thank you Master Bos!

• Masterfully done @brambos Thank you!

• You are a God among Developers @brambos

• And all of a sudden the LFO module becomes my favourite Rozeta! This is a brilliant update @brambos. Thank you for continuing to improve this already amazing suite of tools.

• Enter Sir Sean Connery.

• This makes it a lot easier to create more unusual modulations, very nice :)