Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

duplicate notes in cubasis midi piano roll editor?

i’m trying to select notes in cubasis in the midi piano roll editor, and duplicate several notes and move up
or down the grid to create chords how can i do this?

Comments

• I don’t have Cubasis, but perhaps it is an idea to duplicate the whole track and delete the notes you don’t need (in the second track).

• Double click on the midi clip to bring up the piano roll at bottom of screen

Move play head to start of first note to be chordified.

Press select button at top of screen

Highlight the range of notes you are making into chords.

Press copy at top of screen then paste at top of screen (this will make an invisible copy of your notes on the piano roll)

Press and hold the up and down arrow on the left of the piano roll, then slide your finger up/down in the piano roll window. The invisible copy of your original notes should now be visible and you can slide them into place as required.

Rinse and repeat from the paste step for triads and above.

• agh that’s where i was confused. i was copying but it was invisible. thanks for the help

• You can use the transpose on the main toolbar to move the selected notes too.

• @CracklePot said:
    You can use the transpose on the main toolbar to move the selected notes too.

nice... thanks