Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ROZETA Midi Sequencer Suite - The COLLIDER Instrument - Tutorial for the iPad

Comments

• Excellent as always, Doug. I love how you used those AU effects to really make the jam interesting. For me personally, setups like this have become the essence of iOS music. Unconventional perhaps, but lots of fun :)

• @brambos What’s also great about this kind of thing is that you can just save the entire session and come back to it at some later date with a fresh ear and start adding more stuff or taking away something and replacing it with another app, it’s all so very fluid

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @brambos What’s also great about this kind of thing is that you can just save the entire session and come back to it at some later date with a fresh ear and start adding more stuff or taking away something and replacing it with another app, it’s all so very fluid

Totally my way of doing things right now, mix and match jamming. Get a groove going, stumble upon some happy accidents and save it to return to it later to confirm I wasn’t completely deluded.

Great that we have the technology and the devs to make this happen. Hop between AB and AUM on a regular basis, love them both.

• That Collider is lovely. Really usable, and you can get great results varying the pitch. Love it.

• There’s some serious fun to be had in chaining the Rozeta modules as well. E.g. using Cells to transpose Collider.

• @gusgranite said:
    There’s some serious fun to be had in chaining the Rozeta modules as well. E.g. using Cells to transpose Collider.

Just did this yesterday - so great.

• Very good Sir Doug, I needed that.