Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Speakers

Any suggestion on a decent 2.1 speaker system at a budget price with some decent bass?

Comments

• What sort of budget and where are you? E.g. US has different options to UK.

• Not sure what quality you can get in that range unfortunately. These Elac's have a good rep but no sub: https://www.musicdirect.com/speakers/elac-debut-b4-bookshelf-speakers-pr

Maybe look for used in your area?

• Not wanting to be picky, but do you really need 2.1? Unless you have a decent sound environment, spending the money on a decent set of speakers and amp or (as I prefer) powered studio monitors, is likely to give you better sound.

• My suggestion is to get a pair of 2.1 systems. Place one on the left, the other on the right. The left pair right speaker goes at -15° from straight ahead, the left pair left speaker goes at -105°, the subwoofer is at -60°. The right pair right speaker goes at +15° from straight ahead, the right pair left speaker goes at +105°, the subwoofer is at +60°. Go back in time and re-engineer all the audio devices in the world to have four full-range uncompressed audio channels rather than two. Come back in time to tomorrow, produce audio in this four channel format by matrixing it out of a spherical (or cubic) Ambisonic-b carrier, with respect to where the speaker set is facing (this is static in a room installation, but may change if it were implemented as a headset technology). If you’re still based in present day reality and you only want stereo, feed the entire left pair with just the left signal, the entire right pair with the right signal – it’ll still be immersive.

Here’s my page on the concept: http://u0421793.github.io/quasonama/

• @jdolecek70 said:
    100us

Decent for 100$?
    No way.

I suggest to save until you raise your budget a little bit.