Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any apps that do live sampling?

Does BM3 allow this? Like get a sequence/pattern going and then sample live?

Comments

• edited December 2017

If I get your meaning, yes. Probably not as seamless though. Got an octatrack video in mind?

Edit:replied during edit heh

• edited December 2017

@ipadthai said:
    Does BM3 allow this? Like get a sequence/pattern going and then sample live?

IMPC Pro 2 does this, sample whatever is going through the mixer, live, then play it from a pad, (and save the .wav as well)

• edited December 2017

@AudioGus said:
    If I get your meaning, yes. Probably not as seamless though. Got an octatrack video in mind?

Edit:replied during edit heh

Yeah I was watching this:

I like the manipulation of the TB-03 by the Octatrack. I’d like to do that using Troublemaker/Bassline as the source.

Btw, I spend a lot of time at Guitar Center with the TB-03 and have to say that Bram Bros really did a great job. Saved me $350 that I would have otherwise spent on the TB-03.

• What about werkbench

• Great idea. Forgot about that little app. So much fun.

• edited December 2017

NanoStudio 1 (will stop playback during recording)
    iSpark (Sample > Recordings > New > Record > Load) can sample during playback.

I wish Groove Rider could sample too :'(

• Isn’t loopy done for that?