Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

So many Session Bands! Which to get?

I'm eyeing Original, Blues and Rock. Are they all about the same? I love the idea of creating blues backing tracks to play along with but worry that it will become limiting. Thoughts appreciated!

Comments

• I answered my own question and got jazz bundle, rock and blues! These are pretty cool!!

• The 3 jazz ones are my favorite but
    so is the blues one if you play guitar

• I got all of them! Love these apps for jamming and samples.

• Jazz and accoustic but their servers are now veeeeeeery slow

• I have all of them, but the three Jazz packs are exceptionally good.

• Yup. Jazz. Make some nice things with the piano sometimes also...

• The Okulele/Banjo is lovely too.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Yup. Jazz. Make some nice things with the piano sometimes also...

Yes on the Piano pack. Sometimes I will process parts from it with MIDImorphosis, and use the resultant data to drive other synths.

• @DeVlaeminck said:
    The Okulele/Banjo is lovely too.

i had complete my bundle on this one and grabbed it for .99

• @JeffChasteen said:
    Yes on the Piano pack. Sometimes I will process parts from it with MIDImorphosis, and use the resultant data to drive other synths.

Interesting. I wondered about capturing SessionBand's MIDI data. Is MIDImorphosis spot on accurate or pretty accurate?

• @telecharge said:

@JeffChasteen said:

Interesting. I wondered about capturing SessionBand's MIDI data. Is MIDImorphosis spot on accurate or pretty accurate?

Ummm...pretty

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Yup. Jazz. Make some nice things with the piano sometimes also...

I deleted these apps about a year ago because they couldn’t match BPM in any other app. I think I remember you having the same issue. Have they fixed these apps? Hoping for a yes.

• edited December 2017

@supanorton Hello Guv'nor. Hope you're well.

Just ran up SessionBand Piano and recorded/copied something at 90, pasted it into Auria and it was a hair over. Nothing much to look at over 8 bars (pic 1), but if you zoom in pretty far...a smidge over (pic 2). Don't know whether that's too much for you....

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

• They're like Pokemon. You gotta catch em all!

• There’s no way to separate the instruments on a loop is there?

• @gusgranite said:
    There’s no way to separate the instruments on a loop is there?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question, but you can mute any of the tracks if you wish....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@gusgranite said:

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question, but you can mute any of the tracks if you wish....

Haha - I’m being a daftee again. Just playing with these for the first time...

Nice! Thank you :blush:

• @gusgranite said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@gusgranite said:

Haha - I’m being a daftee again. Just playing with these for the first time...

Nice! Thank you :blush:

We are a legion of daftees my friend with one of two sergeants who do their best, bless em....