Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I didn't know about the DM1 Kit expansions.

It happened back in the summer- I must have been on holiday. It's an iap- I am writing this in case you missed it too. I like DM1- but have been a bit glued to Patterning lately. I'm off to bed - but I'll be getting it in the morning. Goodnight.

Comments

• @robosardine said:
    It happened back in the summer- I must have been on holiday. It's an iap- I am writing this in case you missed it too. I like DM1- but have been a bit glued to Patterning lately. I'm off to bed - but I'll be getting it in the morning. Goodnight.

May the daylight prove you correct.

• Some of those new kits look interesting, I used to really like DM1 but haven't been using it a lot lately.
    Going to sleep on this as well.

• Just get them. You won’t regret it.

• @SirMcp said:
    Just get them. You won’t regret it.

Thanks- I have got it and I don’t regret it- having major fun with it. I think this has just gone to the top of my favourite drum apps. I don’t think I could have given it enough attention before- or if the tweaks have improved it or what- but yes- it’s thumping away here great style.

• I picked up a couple of the packs for DM1 - I think they sound great. DM1 is wildly underrated - it's a simple, straightforward drum machine that is very useable.

• 48 packs for $3.99. Hard to pass up. Plus easy enough to sample or load into Patterning or BM3 or iMPC2.