Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dub Filter 2 with AU support

Hi all,
...last but not least, Dub Filter reached V. 2 and now it has AU support! (The app is still free, but the AU extension is an IAP purchase)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dubfilter/id979648058?l=it&ls=1&mt=8

The Dub Filter is a dual low-pass/high-pass 24/48 dB filter, with resonance and the exclusive Overlap parameter

What's new:

• Audio Unit Plugin Support (IAP)
  • Improved LFO performance in background
  • AUv3: App Presets sharing
  • Host Sync play/stop/rewind/bpm
  • New Send/Receive jitter-free MIDI clock
  • AUv3: LFO Start/Stop bug fixed for multiple instances
  • Midibus 1.39 SDK
  • Audiobus 3.0.3 SDK
  • Ableton LINK 2.1.2 SDK
  • Disable Auto-Lock Screen
  • iPhone X compatibility

Comments

• edited December 2017

This is a great app and one of my fav filters on iOS. Supremely playable. AU update is excellent!

• Super! I already own all of the Amazing Noises apps, so it's nice to have an extra small item to purchase from this excellent developer. Done. :)

• I love Amazing Noises/apeSoft and own all their stuff as well. Having all the plugins as AUv3 is just ridiculous - these and the Audio Damage ones are my go-to effects apps now.

• Gotta catch them all! Last one on my list looks like Moebius. @mauriziogiri , do you have plans to bring it to AU?

• @rezidue said:
    Gotta catch them all! Last one on my list looks like Moebius. @mauriziogiri , do you have plans to bring it to AU?

We have plans to bring AU to it :)

• @mauriziogiri said:

@rezidue said:
    Gotta catch them all! Last one on my list looks like Moebius. @mauriziogiri , do you have plans to bring it to AU?

We have plans to bring AU to it :)

Very cool. Looking forward to it.

• Happy to buy the IAP for this. Thank you.

• @rezidue said:

I know that there's a beta of Moebius out there and they've added AUv3 host capabilities. I don't think they'll make Moebius into an AU, but using it as an AU host would be deadly!

• @dvlmusic said:

@rezidue said:

I know that there's a beta of Moebius out there and they've added AUv3 host capabilities. I don't think they'll make Moebius into an AU, but using it as an AU host would be deadly!

Hmmmm.... an AU host that is AU itself.... muhaahahaha....

• @JudgeDredd said:

@dvlmusic said:

@rezidue said:

Hmmmm.... an AU host that is AU itself.... muhaahahaha....

bAUbushka

• Can one of you kind folks tell me how to purchase the AU IAP? Can't find it! I'm trying to do it on the iPhone if that matters.

• edited December 2017

@syrupcore said:
    Can one of you kind folks tell me how to purchase the AU IAP? Can't find it! I'm trying to do it on the iPhone if that matters.

Go to that presets link up top, then hit the "Shop" link within that and you'll see the IAP (I had trouble finding it too) ;)

• @skiphunt said:

@syrupcore said:
    Can one of you kind folks tell me how to purchase the AU IAP? Can't find it! I'm trying to do it on the iPhone if that matters.

Go to that presets link up top, then hit the "Shop" link within that and you'll see the IAP (I had trouble finding it too) ;)

Thanks! I looked there and totally missed that but that's at least partially because it's grayed out for me. Tapping it does nothing either. Will try a delete and reinstall.

Related old-guy feature request: if there's anyway to bump of the font of the text based views (like presets) when on small screens like the iPhone, that'd be awfully sporting.

• @syrupcore seems like it did something like that for me too. I could've sworn that I'd updated it first, but didn't see the IAP. Then, I went back to the store and it was showing as an update.. as if the first update hadn't taken or something. Then, I updated the second time and it was there. The appstore is still behaving pretty funky I think.

• @skiphunt said:
    @syrupcore seems like it did something like that for me too. I could've sworn that I'd updated it first, but didn't see the IAP. Then, I went back to the store and it was showing as an update.. as if the first update hadn't taken or something. Then, I updated the second time and it was there. The appstore is still behaving pretty funky I think.

Same scenario with me

• That was it. Clicking the link above took me to the App Store with an "open" button. When I instead went to "updates" it showed ape filter there. Updated and now the Store link is directly in the presets drop down (and the link is live in the presets screen).

What's this though???

• @syrupcore said:
    That was it. Clicking the link above took me to the App Store with an "open" button. When I instead went to "updates" it showed ape filter there. Updated and now the Store link is directly in the presets drop down (and the link is live in the presets screen).

What's this though???

Got the same message in gliderverb and I don’t understand why either.

• That's weird. What are you hitting that brings that "Allow people using..." message up? I haven't seen it for DubFilter or Gliderverb

• @skiphunt said:
    That's weird. What are you hitting that brings that "Allow people using..." message up? I haven't seen it for DubFilter or Gliderverb

Got the message as soon as I launched each for the first time.

• @rezidue said:

@skiphunt said:
    That's weird. What are you hitting that brings that "Allow people using..." message up? I haven't seen it for DubFilter or Gliderverb

Hmmm... mine didn’t do that. I just updated my iPhone too, launched each and restored purchases... still didn’t get that message.

• @skiphunt said:

@rezidue said:

@skiphunt said:

Hmmm... mine didn’t do that. I just updated my iPhone too, launched each and restored purchases... still didn’t get that message.

Same. First launch after the update.

• edited December 2017

@syrupcore said:
    That was it. Clicking the link above took me to the App Store with an "open" button. When I instead went to "updates" it showed ape filter there. Updated and now the Store link is directly in the presets drop down (and the link is live in the presets screen).

What's this though???

In Dub Filter and Gliderverb we had a non-obtrusive notification system (just a red dot with a number on the app icon) to inform users of new products, discounts etc.
    Unfortunately the notification platform we used is now closed, so we moved to the Apple push notification system, but we didn't manage to make it work for this release: the email address request (which I've never seen myself) is probably related to the Apple notification system, we will try to fix this for the next release.
    Apologies for the inconvenience
    Maurizio

• I didn’t see that notification either :o