Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

octatrack controlling m15, pads, ripplemaker and phasemaker

@echoopera
first go with the octatrack, got it a couple of weeks ago but have either been resding the manual and/or watching tutorials or sanding my stratocaster (my god what a pain). anyways, super cool, breathes life into the ipad synths and there are so many things i’m not even getting yet.

Comments

• Nice track! Cool visuals too.

• edited December 2017

cool tune. those octatracks look complicated.
    are you sanding it back to the wood! Nitromors'd my tele round 3yrs ago. sanded it, sprayed and repeated that 3 times. couldn't get glassy finish i wanted. sanded it back this summer and sourced a really thick primer. probably give it another go beginning of next year

• Real nice. What is the cross fader doing?

• @mrcanister said:
    cool tune. those octatracks look complicated.
    are you sanding it back to the wood! Nitromors'd my tele round 3yrs ago. sanded it, sprayed and repeated that 3 times. couldn't get glassy finish i wanted. sanded it back this summer and sourced a really thick primer. probably give it another go beginning of next year

thanks super complicated even for an elektron user (I have the a4 and the rytm and have had most the others), the thing is that it’s so deep and you see it doing so many cool things that i want to learn everything at once, had thr octatrack 1 before and pushed to hard and got overwhelmed. as a straight up drum machine it is pretty simple though and that will teach you the sequencer, etc.

the guitar was repainted when i got it so i don’t know what they used, seems like nitro though. i am taking it to my cousin, that paints guitars, to get a beautiful sonic blue glossy nitro finish, before we check it and beat it up a little. only thing that is remaning from the original mim strat is the body. shooting for this:

• @rezidue said:
    Real nice. What is the cross fader doing?

thanks, the cross fader switches to a new scene. a scene is like a snapshot of every parameter on all tracks as well as the master. one scene can have say reverse the playback on one scene and tune up an octave on another synth and seeep the filter on the master channel and.....it goes on. it takes time to think of variations and dial them all in, but once done you can make the tracks your bitch. super responsive, high resolution. you select which scenes are active by pressing a or b and assigning to one of 16, so you can flit around easily..

does so much more though

• i'd like a twirl on any of elektrons gear, never had the opportunity. think the ipad and oct will be a pretty sweet combo.

the nitromors is a paint stripper! some people pay even more money for a strat that's a bit beaten up like yours.

• @vpich as always sir just beautiful and brilliant. Thanks for the inspiration.

• @echoopera said:
    @vpich as always sir just beautiful and brilliant. Thanks for the inspiration.

Thanks. Really enjoying the octatrack. Today i will try using pickup machines for looping.

• Nice track. Great sounds in there.