Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Model 15 as MIDI controlled filter in AUM

I've been trying to work out if this is possible. It seems that in AUM AUV3 units can't receive external MIDI in an effect slot, and can't receive external audio in a main slot. Is there a way around this?

Comments

• I should add that I'm hoping to use the Roseta LFO as a mod source - mostly because I know #brambos is the authority on this stuff!

• @pauly said:
    I should add that I'm hoping to use the Roseta LFO as a mod source - mostly because I know #brambos is the authority on this stuff!

You can control an AUv3 effect via MIDI in AUM. If you want to do it with Rozeta LFO, just tell it to route MIDI to AUMs “MIDI Control”. Then in the MIDI Control section for the effect, choose a parameter and assign Rozeta’s CC#. I tried on Dubstation, don’t have Model15.

• ah, a lfo for model 15 that can be synced :)

• an AU fx which can directly receive iaa midi is called a music effect

m15 is not a music effect, but seemingly it should be

• sorry. i was just musing, maybe slightly off topic, about how easy things would be to have a clockable lfo for m15

• Can m15 be an AU effect?

• edited December 2017

It seems not. I see how this would work if it were implemented, but it looks like Moog haven't got around to doing this yet. Pity, as it has a chunk of the interface dedicated to external Midi CC input and outputs - which don't do anything in the AUV3 version.

• edited December 2017

Looks like another item for my Xmas wish list - not above an AUV3 Animoog though!

• @GeertBevin please consider this a feature request?

• Ok, Christmas is here, and Moog have delivered! The latest update exposes a heap of parameters to the midi controllers interface.
    Still six days left for the auv3 Animoog too.

• 'Still six days left for the auv3 Animoog too'
    :o

• edited December 2017

@audiorangutan said:
    Can m15 be an AU effect?

Yes, its in both instrument and fx slot. At least in aum and bm3. Bm3 can automate(and therefore midi control ofc) au in both instrument and fx slot, havent tried midi control in aum