Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Good semi weighted Keyboard - not full-sized

We know, that mostly full weighted keyboards are in 88 size,
BUT...
I know also that keyboards in sizes 49, 61 has different level of resistance/weight so the comfort of playing is different.
So could anyone tell about his experience with the differences? I want to choose between:
Novation Impulse, Arturia Keylab, NI, Alesis?

Comments

• Akai, Arturia, and NI have the best keyboard action, IMO. Visit a store and see for yourself.

• I have the Alesis 49 with semi weighted keys. Before that I owned a Axiom 25. Both good, responsive. I agree with a Lady App. You have to get your hands on it. Feel for yourself.

• edited December 2017

I really love my Axiom Pro 61

• Alesis V series.. Amazing Keybed/action

• I have a Novation Impulse 61 and it serves me well. Not too expensive, lots of features to dive into, keys provide a good amount of resistance. The pads are pretty decent as well, though I would rather use my PadKONTROL for that kind of stuff.

The downside would be that the faders and knobs are kind of flimsy feeling.