Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My new song, "Quantum"

The tiniest of things contains in itself the whole universe.

Comments

• That's different from your usual. Interesting piece of music. Angsty, to say the least. :smiley: Very cool though.

• Art dripping through the infusion set, oh man ... existencial, on the verge, very good! (Thanks)

• Shades of Villa-lobos in some of your modulation choices. Very engaging!

• This is such an awesome track. Well done! Very eerie, I felt darkness looming around me lol :)

• @rickwaugh said:
    That's different from your usual. Interesting piece of music. Angsty, to say the least. :smiley: Very cool though.

Thank you very much! I was really trying to translate inquietude into music, since it's one of the motors for the search of knowledge that is the theme of the song. Cheers!

@ccs2 said:
    Art dripping through the infusion set, oh man ... existencial, on the verge, very good! (Thanks)

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it!

@waynerowand said:
    Shades of Villa-lobos in some of your modulation choices. Very engaging!

I cannot help it, any Brazilian who's into music is sooner or later exposed to Villa-Lobos (my favorite composer is Bach, though, followed by Chopin). Thank you very much, Wayne!

@Noirflux said:
    This is such an awesome track. Well done! Very eerie, I felt darkness looming around me lol :)

This is cool! Thank you very much!

• @theconnactic said:
    The tiniest of things contains in itself the whole universe.

Brilliant! I didn’t expect this for some reason....I was pleasantly surprised. Great, dark movement with a lot of grace. The only thing I didn’t like was the snare. Somehow the depth and drama of a song requires more reverb on a snare, longer tail, for sure, but that is just me.:) Keep it up!

• Thank you so much, Zhoe!

• Thank you so much, Zhoe!