Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New AUv3 Effect: FS Reverser Delay

2»

Comments

• @BvsMV said:
    You guys have to check out the first and the best, echo pad by @HoldernessMedia. Reverse delay as well as anything else you could want.

It doesn't list reverse delay in the description, but it lists a lot of other types. Are you sure it does reverse? I will try to look at some demos to see if there is an audio example of how it's reverse delay sounds.

• @CracklePot said:

@BvsMV said:
    You guys have to check out the first and the best, echo pad by @HoldernessMedia. Reverse delay as well as anything else you could want.

It doesn't list reverse delay in the description, but it lists a lot of other types. Are you sure it does reverse? I will try to look at some demos to see if there is an audio example of how it's reverse delay sounds.

• @Fruitbat1919 Thanks for confirmation. :) I am sure it sounds good, this app is highly regarded.

• @CracklePot said:
    @Fruitbat1919 Thanks for confirmation. :) I am sure it sounds good, this app is highly regarded.

Yeah sounds pretty good, just not an AU, so I don’t use non AU often :/

• edited December 2017

Hi all,

David from Future Sonic here. Thanks all for your interest in our app. We're really excited that the Audio Unit format is finally gaining momentum on iOS and this is the first in a series of Audio Units that we will release over the coming months.

In response to some questions that have come up in the thread:

1) Regarding the occasional click issue - thanks for reporting the issue, we have managed to recreate it on our side and we are currently working on a fix, we'll get an update out soon to resolve this.

2) BPM sync has been discussed as a possible feature for a future release, we're currently setting priorities but I imagine this will be pretty high up on the list.

We very much see this as a continual development process, consider this a first version. We'll be adding additional features to the Reverser Delay over the coming months, so do get in touch with your thoughts and feedback.

• @DavidFS said:
    Hi all,

David from Future Sonic here. Thanks all for your interest in our app. We're really excited that the Audio Unit format is finally gaining momentum on iOS and this is the first in a series of Audio Units that we will release over the coming months.

In response to some questions that have come up in the thread:

1) Regarding the occasional click issue - thanks for reporting the issue, we have managed to recreate it on our side and we are currently working on a fix, we'll get an update out soon to resolve this.

2) BPM sync has been discussed as a possible feature for a future release, we're currently setting priorities but I imagine this will be pretty high up on the list.

We very much see this as a continual development process, consider this a first version. We'll be adding additional features to the Reverser Delay over the coming months, so do get in touch with your thoughts and feedback.

Great app. Thanks!

• edited December 2017

When you solve the clicking (which I shamefully admit I didn't hear until it was pointed out to me), I'll buy the app.

• +1 for bpm sync :)

• edited December 2017

Bpm sync and maybe a left right sync mode

• v1.0.1 on it's way to the App Store, fixes clicking issues. Will update here when it's live.

• @DavidFS said:
    v1.0.1 on it's way to the App Store, fixes clicking issues. Will update here when it's live.

Excellent! Thanks. It’s a useful tool in the toolkit!

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@CracklePot said:

@BvsMV said:

I would gladly pay again for AUv3 versions of the @HoldernessMedia stuff...

• @Samu said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@CracklePot said:

@BvsMV said:

I wonder if they can do AU extensions as IAP?

• @DavidFS I like very much your reverse app, it definitely brings some interesting effects to my songs

If someone is interested, you can hear this effect in action in my track below (at 01:20)

• @DavidFS said:
    v1.0.1 on it's way to the App Store, fixes clicking issues. Will update here when it's live.

Thanks for stopping by and congrats on the app. Going to pick it up today (and mostly based on your appearance here :)). Glad to hear you're working on some additions also. As you might have guessed this can be a pretty good unofficial research/testing ground and we rarely bite :)

• @Samu said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@CracklePot said:

@BvsMV said:

Oh yes. A nice xmas bundle would be sweet too by the holidays. They have two weeks.

• @DavidFS said:

v1.0.1 is now live :smiley:

• @brambos said:

@DavidFS said:

Excellent! Thanks. It’s a useful tool in the toolkit!

Thanks @brambos and props for your Ripplemaker app, is a great companion alongside my Octatrack, Tempest etc...

• edited December 2017

@cuscolima said:
    @DavidFS I like very much your reverse app, it definitely brings some interesting effects to my songs

If someone is interested, you can hear this effect in action in my track below (at 01:20)

Awesome @cuscolima! Track sounds great, you make good use of the effect :smile:

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@DavidFS said:

Thanks for stopping by and congrats on the app. Going to pick it up today (and mostly based on your appearance here :)). Glad to hear you're working on some additions also. As you might have guessed this can be a pretty good unofficial research/testing ground and we rarely bite :)

Appreciated @JohnnyGoodyear :smile: Absolutely, it's really useful for us to get everyones' feedback here

• Bought it, but there are still clicks. Maybe the update hasn’t gone through?

• edited December 2017

@ExAsperis99 Yes, you might have jumped the gun a little there! The update has only just shown on my device, perhaps check whether the App Store is showing v1.0.1 and/or there is an update available? If not, you might need to wait a little longer for it to propagate across the Store.

• @DavidFS said:
    @ExAsperis99 Yes, you might have jumped the gun a little there! The update has only just shown on my device, perhaps check whether the App Store is showing v1.0.1 and/or there is an update available? If not, you might need to wait a little longer for it to propagate across the Store.

Ah, good. Thanks. I can wait.

• Good morning

• v1.1.0 is now live on the App Store.

• UI Updates
    • Support for resizable plugin windows.

Merry Christmas all!

• @DavidFS said:
    v1.1.0 is now live on the App Store.

• UI Updates

Merry Christmas all!

Hi There, thanks for the update,
    automation of the switches ie: reverse and filter type doesn,t seem to operate in this version.. in cubasis it is writing the automation but not reading it as far as I can tell..
    I'm presuming that it's supposed to function ok ?

• edited December 2017

@DavidFS said:
    v1.1.0 is now live on the App Store.

• UI Updates

Merry Christmas all!

Got it sounds great. However Doesn’t seem to support GB resizable windows (which I believe is a different approach than what’s used in AUM)

• Gotcha - thanks for the feedback folks, will investigate...