Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

modstep cyber monday: 50 % off, only today!

Hi all, take your chance to get modstep for 50% off, only today:

http://apple.co/2zVgm4x

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited November 2017

@Nerk_ said:

I thought Cyber Monday was the 27th ?

• Very big ones, but they will take some more time!

• @RajahP : Well, it's our cyber monday :)

• @Nerk_ said:
    @RajahP : Well, it's our cyber monday :)

Lol Great...

• Maybe a silly question... but is Studiomux included in Modstep?

• 10 quid, crazy! best on ios. makes for lovely jams

• @Nerk_ said:
    @tymon : No.

Cheers. Just bought Modstep and saw the Studiomux in the options and wasn’t sure how it was implemented.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Nerk_ said:
    Very big ones, but they will take some more time!

If only I could but it twice. can you give a hint at these very big changes? A full sampler with an onboard audio editor? Hoping?

• edited November 2017

Great app, look forward to further updates :)
    Would be amazing if this was an AUv3 so you could save it in AUM ;)

• Well, it will have something to do with audio, that's for sure :)

• @Nerk_ said:
    Well, it will have something to do with audio, that's for sure :)

!!!!

• I don't think I need this.

Could I be right?

• @Redo1 said:
    I don't think I need this.

Better to have an app and not need it, than to need an app and not have it. - Abraham Lincoln

• ... it is better to regret something you have done, than to regret something you haven't done
    Orbital.
    and if yer done gone and bought it on sale, that could mean only half the possible regret :wink:

map the 64 pads??? undo???
    all good

• @Nerk_ said:
    Well, it will have something to do with audio, that's for sure :)

Tantalizing! Eagerly awaiting...

• Better to have an app and not need it, than to need an app and not have it. - Abraham Lincoln

+1 :)

• I already have Cubasis. Does this do anything that Cubasis doesn't? Talk me into it...

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    I already have Cubasis. Does this do anything that Cubasis doesn't? Talk me into it...

Fantastic clip-launching capability. For me, the most inspiring way to build up an idea and try out variations. Excellent piano roll. Limitless modulations. For $10, totally worth it.

• edited November 2017

@Nerk_

I want to like this app, but in the whole time I’ve had it, it’s been so buggy.

Support is non existent, never any replies.

No details ever realeased about the bugs they know of, or are working on, so, always in the dark.

Would just recommend a little more openness with those of us who have already invested in the app and hope it gets more reliable.

Due to the long periods between updates, even at sale price, it’s a gamble that they’ll make good on it.

Fingers crossed they will though because it could be great.

• @SpookyZoo said:
    @Nerk_

I want to like this app, but in the whole time I’ve had it’s been so buggy.

Support is non existent, never any replies.

No details ever realeased about the bugs they know or are working on, so, always in the dark.

Would just recommend a little more openness with those of us who have already invested in the app and hope it gets more reliable.

Even at sale price, it’s a gamble that they’ll make good on it.

Fingers crossed though because it could be great.

When is the last time you used it? It's been rock solid for months for me, but maybe I'm not pushing it the way you are?

• @SpookyZoo what are the bugs you are referring too?

• edited November 2017

EDIT:

Looking forward to further updates.

• edited November 2017

My occasional crashes seem to have been all Model 15-related, though I haven't tried since M15 went AU. It USED to have all kinds of IAA issues. But I think most of the power users host their apps in AUM and just sequence with Modstep. (To be clear, I am in now way a power user.)

• edited November 2017

i haven't had any crashes but i do host stuff outside of modstep. M15 as AU seems to have quite few issues for me tho. especially with the arp. lights blinking all over the place, screen freeze and stuck notes. all with the cpu around 30%

• @Nerk_ said:

Thanks for letting us know this! Is downloading at this moment!

• Modstep excels when piping midi into apps hosted in AUM.

For this reason alone it is worth getting the app now on sale.

I’m sure the dev is working hard on updating the app.