Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What Happened to Samplr.... Why it's not in the App Store?

Comments

• Samplr update would be so sweet

• Someone in the iPad Musician's Group said, "Ok a bit disappointed twitter is saying he just had a problem with his developer account and it should be back up today but doesn't look like were getting an update."

• Someone forgot to put some money in the meter.

• No update boo

Samplr lives hurray!

• Shit, I just bought an iPad 1 for $5,000.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Shit, I just bought an iPad 1 for $5,000.

:D

• It's still available on the french app store though.

• this is what it feels like when you find out Santa isn't real :(

• Samplr is one of those apps where I'm like, "Cool!" I play it with for a few minutes and never really find a way to integrate into my music.

• @ipadthai said:
    Samplr is one of those apps where I'm like, "Cool!" I play it with for a few minutes and never really find a way to integrate into my music.

Same but check out @deltAdata on YouTube.

• I put down an idea on it as far as I can take it, then mute tracks and record into another platform, or sometimes just record what I'm doing on sampler onto the other platform in realtime but it could be so much more. One day they'll write a documentary about Marcos Alonso and Samplr

• @ipadthai said:
    Samplr is one of those apps where I'm like, "Cool!" I play it with for a few minutes and never really find a way to integrate into my music.

Samplr is absolutely integrated and integral to my rig, music, brain. I'll drop a video very soon.

• @LucidMusicInc said:

@ipadthai said:

Same but check out @deltAdata on YouTube.

Thanks @LucidMusicInc that ish was cold blooded

• Anyone who says that an iPad isn't an "instrument" should watch that video. Although I want to get him one of those big iPad Pro's as his fingers get cramped on the smaller screen sometimes...

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Anyone who says that an iPad isn't an "instrument" should watch that video. Although I want to get him one of those big iPad Pro's as his fingers get cramped on the smaller screen sometimes...

Well, for me Samplr is the instrument. Kind of like seaboard is just a glorified controller. Clearly software is nothing without hardware. Body nothing without the Mind.

Getting lost here...

• @supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:
    Anyone who says that an iPad isn't an "instrument" should watch that video. Although I want to get him one of those big iPad Pro's as his fingers get cramped on the smaller screen sometimes...

Well, for me Samplr is the instrument. Kind of like seaboard is just a glorified controller. Clearly software is nothing without hardware. Body nothing without the Mind.

Getting lost here...

Totally agree. I was using "iPad" as shorthand for the hardware plus the key software (i.e., Samplr).

• John did Marcos say anything about still working on the update?

• @BiancaNeve said:

@Kühl said:

@thesoundtestroom said:
    This is very strange, the App Store is doing some very odd things lately, I tried to search for an App yesterday and the same thing, just not there, can’t remember what it was now though

Not only is it gone from AppStore.... it’s gone from my purchased list, and I bought it 2 just weeks ago

D I S A S T E R

Well at least you should be able to get a refund.

Magic. It’s back, Samplr is back, both places

• @kobamoto said:
    John did Marcos say anything about still working on the update?

Nope. We are totally at his mercy.

• @ipadthai said:

Same here. Maybe ill figure out some use for it one day, but i have deleted it from my ipad long ago

• Revisited this beautiful app last night, here's a live track recorded to the Audioshare app. I love being able to visually set the volume of each clip before bringing it into the mix!

• ++ + ++ + ++ + ++ + ++ + ++ + ++ + ++ +
  • One day it will update.. I can dream of that day :neutral:
    Link would be phenomenal, I could link it to the mpc live.. oh man that would be good!

• @mireko_2 said:
    One day it will update.. I can dream of that day :neutral:
    Link would be phenomenal, I could link it to the mpc live.. oh man that would be good!

Just use midi link sync. Samplr links like a pro using that.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@mireko_2 said:

Good point.. and I will do that thanks :smile:

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@mireko_2 said:

Hmm just tried it and samplr isn't responding at all? Used to work so not sure why..

Set all the settings in Midi link and samplr and still nothing

• I really don't think Samplr needs any more other than 1 bug I can think of. Yes, the old separate track outs, automation on all parameters and midi learn would make it a mega star app. At the moment it is only a superstar app.

• Ok working now!

• @supadom said:
    I really don't think Samplr needs any more other than 1 bug I can think of. Yes, the old separate track outs, automation on all parameters and midi learn would make it a mega star app. At the moment it is only a superstar app.

I have Samplr & resclice... which is best?
    Stupid question but I don’t know which one to start working with.