Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Import audio from AudioShare into BM3

Does audio import from AudioShare work for anyone? In AudioShare I click share on a file I want to import then select Beatmaker 3 as the destination app. BM3 says the file is imported into the "Imports" folder but the file isn't there.

Comments

• edited November 2017

@ecamburn said:
    Does audio import from AudioShare work for anyone? In AudioShare I click share on a file I want to import then select Beatmaker 3 as the destination app. BM3 says the file is imported into the "Imports" folder but the file isn't there.

I've been having that for the last few days to the point of distraction, but deleted/reinstalled last night and it seems to 'work' again. Had put off investing real time in BM3 but figured most of the worst bugs were likely fixed now, but still get the sense there's a little bit of confusion/cross-contamination going on. Not surprising in such a complex/deep piece of kit.

• Thanks @JohnnyGoodyear - reinstalled BM3 or AudioShare?

• @ecamburn said:
    Thanks @JohnnyGoodyear - reinstalled BM3 or AudioShare?

BM3. Although I did consider AS also. Getting a lot of lag/delay in copying lately. Very frustrating.

• I’ve been using drag and drop from AudioShare to BM3 since it was added

• @Strizbiz said:
    I’ve been using drag and drop from AudioShare to BM3 since it was added

Still not on top of all the new-fangled possibilities. Could you describe simply how you do that? Thanks,

• edited November 2017

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ecamburn said:
    Thanks @JohnnyGoodyear - reinstalled BM3 or AudioShare?

BM3. Although I did consider AS also. Getting a lot of lag/delay in copying lately. Very frustrating.

Yes! Exact problem I am getting. Massive lag or all out stalls copying.

I am still on BM3 3.03 (two version old) but it seems like things got wonky with the last Audioshare update for me.

• There’s a bug logged on Intua forum re importing from Audioshare. Fix coming in quick maintenance update I think.

• @gusgranite said:
    There’s a bug logged on Intua forum re importing from Audioshare. Fix coming in quick maintenance update I think.

My problem is exporting from BM3 to Audioshare. Copying to BM3 is fine for me, aside from the fact that BM3 does not auto update the file list, I need to hop out and hop back into the directory.

• @AudioGus said:

@gusgranite said:
    There’s a bug logged on Intua forum re importing from Audioshare. Fix coming in quick maintenance update I think.

My problem is exporting from BM3 to Audioshare. Copying to BM3 is fine for me, aside from the fact that BM3 does not auto update the file list, I need to hop out and hop back into the directory.

I even caught myself vaguely wondering if AS might need a polish, perish the thought...

• @AudioGus said:

3.0.5 refreshes folder content faster.
    If you're on iOS11 you can always use the document-picker/files.app from AudioShare and dig out the files from BM3's folder-structure. But to do that iOS11 & BM3 3.0.4 or later is required.

All apps that use the standard document-picker can access the entire BM3 content when running iOS11.

• @Samu said:

@AudioGus said:

3.0.5 refreshes folder content faster.
    If you're on iOS11 you can always use the document-picker/files.app from AudioShare and dig out the files from BM3's folder-structure. But to do that iOS11 & BM3 3.0.4 or later is required.

All apps that use the standard document-picker can access the entire BM3 content when running iOS11.

I am just hanging out in 3.03, enjoying the dotted line piano roll editing... it’s hard to think about what the future holds.