Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Organizing my studio │ Short gear tour - haQ attaQ VLog 122

It's been long overdue, but I've finally gotten around to organizing my studio space. In this waQ vlog I'm giving you a quick gear tour of the stuff I use. I'm also talking about my plans and what I'm going to do next to optimize my bedroom studio that I spend so much time in.

haQattaQ

Comments

• Top shelf video jakoB! :)
    Thanks for reminding me I need to declutter my living spaces too
    Cheers

• @Arpseechord said:
    Top shelf video jakoB! :)
    Cheers

We have this saying in Sweden about becoming "home blind". I don't know if that's a good translation but it basically means one becomes blinded to stuff cuz one gets used to it. Like I've seen all the stuff everywhere but I kinda let it go and stoped caring about it. :sweat_smile:

But now that I've gotten this optimisation started, it feels really awesome.

• @jakoB_haQ said:

@Arpseechord said:
    Top shelf video jakoB! :)
    Cheers

We have this saying in Sweden about becoming "home blind". I don't know if that's a good translation but it basically means one becomes blinded to stuff cuz one gets used to it. Like I've seen all the stuff everywhere but I kinda let it go and stoped caring about it. :sweat_smile:

But now that I've gotten this optimisation started, it feels really awesome.

Very good JakoB :) I can relate to the Swedish saying me being half Danish!
    Thanks for the inspiration