Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ipad pro

Hi all!
I have a ipad pro 9.7 from 2016. Is the performance of the new ipad pro 10.5 2017 much better? Should I wait for ipad pro 2018? Will there be a new ipad in 2018? I'm happy with my ipad but I feel every project I use all of its capacity. Thanks.

Comments

• I'll wait for the 'A11' based iPad Pro's before I even consider replacing my Air 2 :)

• The 10.5 is significantly better on specs as well as what people report on music app usage. It’s up to you to determine if you want to wait 8 or 16 months for a hypothetical new iPad. Personally, I would go for it now and enjoy the latest hardware. We have no idea how long it will be before the next version is released.

• Well, next June in all likelihood, though potentially late 2018 if the original gap between the pros is anything to go by. Just picked up a 12.9” now that 11.1 fixed the latency issue and things seem back on track. Still have a week to decide whether to return it or not but I’m reasonably happy for music performance (the pencil / procreate is stunning though).

I was a little disappointed it seems I have to knock down latency to 512 in beatmaker 3 to get things to work smoothly re: auv3’s, model 15 etc. Had expected performance to be incredibly better than my air 2 but it seems to be just “quite a bit better”

• @willhindson "quite a bit better" was not what I wanted to hear. Think I'm gonna wait for the next generation ipads. But I don't wanna wait that long :grimace: Thanks