Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria pro/audiobus2/GarageBand on iPad 4 (2013) not working

Is anyone else having issues with transferring a wav file from auria pro thru audiobus to GarageBand since the latest iOS update? It was working fine before but GarageBand drops out now and closes down. All apps are up to date as far a I know....
Any help appreciated..:)

Comments

• Reposting this as no response. Anyone having probs using audiobus to transfer an audio file from auria pro to a GarageBand song. Worked fine until the last iOS update, now GarageBand won't open when I try to link the two.

• I have audiobus 2. Maybe I need audiobus 3?

• edited December 2017

Maybe you should take the guesswork away and be more specific...
    What iOS version?
    Isn't the iPad 4 limited to iOS10?
    And what exactly are you trying to accomplish?
    Transfer an audio file (AudioCopy, AudioShare) or stream audio from app to app (Audiobus)?

• Not sure if this is the same issue, but I couldn't move a wav file from AudioShare to AuriaPro using the 'Open In' method... it opens AP, but the file does not transfer. After many tries, I eventually had to move it from AudioShare to DropBox and from there open it in AP. I'm on a 1st gen iPad Pro 12.9 with the latest OS and all apps updated (other than the AP update that came out today).

BTW, @WaveMachineLabs, how about letting us know what the updates were... you say to check the AP forum, but I see no update info on any of your site's pages since 2.11.

• edited December 2017

Just have a look here:
    http://auriaapp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9458

v2.14: Fixed issue with AudioShare and external USB drive importing

• Thanks!