Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: AudioBus Team's "SampleBot" on the TONIGHT SHOW 10/18/17

My wife was watching the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon tonight and I was just hanging with her messing with my iPad with headphones on. I look up at the TV and Jimmy has Fred Armisen on and they're messing around with SampleBot making a goof beat.

I've seen Fallon use Loopy before in another bit and he seems to always have an iOS device close by where occasionally he'll mention some cool apps, different genres.

Fallon put over the app, mentioning it by name several times. Just thought it was really cool to see an iOS music app get national exposure, especially one made by the devs of my favorite online forum & the standard, must have iOS Music app.

Comments