Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gord Downie

Good job! Gordy. R.I.P.

Comments

• I was always under the impression that there is a fair amount of "hipsters" on our forum? ,When the Prime Minister of Canada tears-up in his condolence speech ,regardless of your opinion of Trudeau ,ya gotta think that Gord was a special Canadian musician

• Well, I'm from Canuckistan, and I have to say, that's one great band. Fully, Completely is a fantastic album from start to finish.

• Sad circumstances :(

• @rickwaugh said:
    Well, I'm from Canuckistan, and I have to say, that's one great band. Fully, Completely is a fantastic album from start to finish.

Me too, love the band and going to miss the man.

• I've never been Canadian enough to really exude the Hip, but I fully understand the love affair. Great tunes. RIP.

• A great singer. RIP.

• @JeffChasteen said:
    A great singer. RIP.

Maybe not great technically - but he more than made up for it with heart and soul. I'm in the minority of Canadians who didn't love the band much. (Ssshhh). But I appreciate the man. RIP

• Fuck Cancer Every Day