Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midi devices stopped powering?

Can anyone help? Midi devices, novation launch control and korg micro key, have just stopped powering up. Never had a problem before. I did a restart and all possible plug sequences. Using ipad air 2, and camera connection kit ( original). All out of the blue , I even updated to ios 11.....NOTHING?!?!

Comments

• @breilly said:
    Can anyone help? Midi devices, novation launch control and korg micro key, have just stopped powering up. Never had a problem before. I did a restart and all possible plug sequences. Using ipad air 2, and camera connection kit ( original). All out of the blue , I even updated to ios 11.....NOTHING?!?!

Seems to be something withe cck. That’s the most logic deduction. Try another one if you can, or take it to the store you bought it to try. The new cck with power is a much better choice if you need a new one.

• Try with a powered USB hub, as well as the CCK.

• @mistercharlie said:
    Try with a powered USB hub, as well as the CCK.

This first, it's highly doubtful 2 devices would go belly up, so use a hub to see if it's a power issue, it could be drivers though cos my Lexicon Omega is working but no sound, on iOS 11.