Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Ready Player One

Any love for this book? Just finished it and it was amazing. Can't wait for the film in 2018. Some of the score from the trailer sounded epic. Prolly not done on an iPad.

Comments

• Fun book though I don't remember a lot of details since I read it a few years ago. Ready Player One was much better than the other book by the same author, Armada. I'll check out the movie trailer.

• edited October 2017

The kid in the house LOVES it, he's itching for the movie....which I'm sure will be entertaining, but I'm secretly hoping he thinks its craps and thus will the idea that books can be the best entertainment sometimes be further embedded etc.