Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ios7 audio interface compatibility

Hi there, just bought a Roland duo capture ex and it does'nt work whit my iPad 4 with ios7. So I returned it at the shop and now I have a coupon, the alternatives are: focusrite Scarlett 2i4 and apogee one (the standard version). What should I do? Thank you!

Comments

• The Scarlett series works really well in iOS 6. I don't know about iOS 7 (the iPad 3 seems to have trouble with external interfaces in iOS 7 but you've got an iPad 4 so you should be fine).

• Seems like the ios7 on my iPad 4 doesn't accept audio devices with the USB camera :/

• I was using the thunder/USB adaptor with the Qunexus yesterday with no problems. This was ios7 and ipad4. I haven't tried it with the cck though.

• thunder/USB adaptor

The what? What kind of magic is that?

• Just woke up...sorry...I meant the lightning/USB adaptor.

• What... is the difference between a lightning/USB adaptor and the CCK?

• The adaptor I'm referring to is about 3" long, but I've always thought the cck was the module for the 30 pin interface. They might both be referred to as the cck...one style for the 30 pin and the other for the lightning port, but I don't recall the lightning adaptor being referred to as a cck....although it serves the same purpose.

• Oh ok. Well I refer to both of them as a CCK.

• What's in a name? Even the original CCK has always been used for much more than connecting cameras...

• ...I'm googling as fast as I can trying to find that "Thunder/USB adaptor"!!!! All I'm finding is weird flavored Nerd-Coffee!!!! Don't worry forum users, I'll keep searching until I find it!!!! :-)

• Along with not posting after drinking, I'll try to refrain from posting within the first 30 minutes of waking up!

• Posting after drinking and posting after wake up are the best way to be really yourself on internet, I'm a fan of posting after take sleeping pills. There is something to whom I can connect guitar/bass, a mic and a midi key in iOS 7 on an iPad4? Maybe iRig pro? Thank you!

• edited October 2013

You get that? @funjunkie lol.

• No one wants me to be myself on the internet....or anywhere else! ;-)

• Just tested the Behringer UCA222 Audio Interface and encounted no problems at all with iOS 7..I recorded several tracks with my Wavedrum into Cubasis..honestly guys the Behringer gives you a great stereo audio interface that powers itself from the iPad and you can use it with your MAC/PC..and it costs like $35 or £23..

• Yeah, @thesoundtestroom is right. If you want a simple, inexpensive interface get one of the Behringers. I got my UCA202 on sale for $14.

• The problem whit the UCA202 is that it hasn't midi imput and I should buy the camera light connector. :/

• The iConnectMIDI2+ works fine with iOS 7 thus far.

Kind regards

Derek Jones: Owner: MusicInclusive LLC
    www.musicinclusive.com

• Thank you, but the iconnect has only midi, I need a jack in for guitar/bass too! And maybe a phantom for a mic. :/