Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioShare to Beathawk - quickest path?

I need to build some kits in Beathawk as it's an AU drum machine and I want to import my own samples. My sample library is in AudioShare. Since Beathawk doesn't allow you to import directly from AudioShare, what's the quickest route to get my samples from AudioShare to Beathawk?

Comments

• Other than audio copy and paste out of audio share the only way I know is to store your samples on iCloud drive. Then in beat hawk go to the user sample library and click on the drop menu icon and select iCloud-Import file and it will take you to your iCloud folder where can load your samples.

• Ugh - I was hoping that there was something simpler...

Yeah, I think I'm going to resign myself to doing it the looooooooooooong way.

Thanks for chiming in!

• edited October 2017

Zip the files/folder in AudioShare and do an 'Open In...' and send it toBeatHawk, worked the last time I checked.
    It's also possible to use the iCloud Drive import in BeatHawk and browse the content in AudioShare and import stuff.

• Talking of building kits in BH does anyone know how to make a kit whereby in pitch mode each note is a different sound?

• OK. Can anyone confirm if you can or can not import into beathawk, groups of files or folders or zip files with multiple files?

I have tried zipping in audioshare, but can't "open in" beathawk because its not listed in my list of application to open in.

I don't want to have to import them one by one by one by one by one by one by one.

• I think I figured it out. Using the files app have the file you want already zipped up and ready in a place you know how to get to.

In Beathawk, browser, click on the 3 lines (menu) at the top and click on iCloud import file and import the zip file you want. Then double Click the file to unzip it.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Talking of building kits in BH does anyone know how to make a kit whereby in pitch mode each note is a different sound?

Take/make a drumloop in bm3, slice it up, save as apple loop. Import in bh en set the switch in the sampler to the little keyboard 🙂
    You can do something along those lines with ipmc pro, if I remember well...

• @Breezee said:
    I think I figured it out. Using the files app have the file you want already zipped up and ready in a place you know how to get to.

In Beathawk, browser, click on the 3 lines (menu) at the top and click on iCloud import file and import the zip file you want. Then double Click the file to unzip it.

That’s awesome. I was in the middle of muddling around with this hoping to find the right way, and maybe help you as well as myself out.
    You have done it, my man! B)

• Sometimes I record the separate hits (kick, snare, hat, crash) into one audio file in Audioshare
    I usually send the one audio file containing the separate hits through Audiocopy
    I copy the file in Audiocopy
    Then I send the file to Beathawk, copy it on multiple pads and truncate it.