Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Asking for good vibes for Las Vegas

Comments

• Stop.
    Selling.
    Guns.

• I was on the phone with my sister who was at the concert last night just after it happened. She was taking cover, covered in blood. There was nothing on the news so I pulled up a streaming scanner for the LVPD. For the next hour, the dispatcher relayed reports of multiple gunmen in various hotels, a bomb in a car at the Luxor, etc. It sounded like a war zone. All I could do was tell my sis to stay put in a safe place until they get it under control. Woke this morning and death toll had gone from 2 confirmed dead to 50 confirmed dead. Absolutely heartbreaking.

• @LeeB said:
    Very sad. Guess who's claiming responsibility? Four letters starting with an I.

They claim responsibility for everything these days. Fighting the PR war. I would be very sceptical about believing anything they say.

• edited October 2017

@LeeB said:
    Very sad. Guess who's claiming responsibility? Four letters starting with an I.

iAmish? Oops too many letters.

• edited October 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2017
  • Very very sad.

The guns this guy used, have already been banned. They were illegal. So how exactly would a gun ban work on an already banned gun? Just curious. One would think, that gun bans don't work all that well.

• edited October 2017
  • @High5denied said:
    Very very sad.

The guns this guy used, have already been banned. They were illegal. So how exactly would a gun ban work on an already banned gun? Just curious. One would think, that gun bans don't work all that well.

We don't know this yet. Stop spreading disinformation to advance your worldview.

• @Max23 said:

@High5denied said:
    Very very sad.

American gun law is simply not strict enough
    And nobody gives a fuck because it’s their right to own a gun.

Ok, so more laws. I understand

• edited October 2017
  • @ExAsperis99 said:

@High5denied said:
    Very very sad.

We don't know this yet. Stop spreading disinformation to advance your worldview.

Ok, they certainly weren't regular hunting rifles. So, I will refrain from spreading my WV.

Remember Nice. 86 people murdered, by a Truck.

• edited October 2017

Why bother with laws? Might as well abolish traffic laws, they restrict freedom. I want the right to do as I please in a ruggedly individual manner, with hair on my chest, and fuck what anyone else thinks.

It's the American Way.

• @Max23 said:
    Leave him alone, please.
    He is just expressing his wishes to the universe.

>

I thought I was expressing a view, politely. As you have done, ten times already.

Clearly you have a lot to say, so I’ll send good wishes to all affected, and leave you to it.

• edited October 2017
  • @High5denied said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@High5denied said:
    Very very sad.

Ok, they certainly weren't regular hunting rifles. So, I will refrain from spreading my WV.

You're still trying to win political points in the face of a tragedy. Please refrain. Seriously, take a walk around the block.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@High5denied said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@High5denied said:
    Very very sad.

You're still trying to win political points in the face of a tragedy. Please refrain. Seriously, take a walk around the block.

Ok, thanks for calling me out. Nothing for Max23 though. huh?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • An FBI agent, Aaron Rouse, briefly takes the podium to address the Isis claim, made without any evidence, that the gunman had converted to Islam.

“We have determined at this point no connection to international terrorist organization,” Rouse says.

• So sad to hear of the carnage, I always wonder why America can keep taking these mostly preventable horrific events, fear is the only answer that seems logical, fear of your fellow citizens, that to me is the greatest tragedy.

• edited October 2017
  • @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    An FBI agent, Aaron Rouse, briefly takes the podium to address the Isis claim, made without any evidence, that the gunman had converted to Islam.

“We have determined at this point no connection to international terrorist organization,” Rouse says.

Now they were just emphasizing "yet" which we know is not a denial. It will be interesting to learn more of his motivation for both the act and the venue chosen. This was planned out in advance and executed over a several day period.

• edited October 2017
  • Forget any kind of weapons...I'm spanish and the last terrorist attack was made with a van running over people.

Human been is capable to do the best and the worst (sadly).

• edited October 2017

@fjcblanco said:
    Forget any kind of weapons...I'm spanish and the last terrorist attack was made with a van running over people.

Human been is capable to do the best and the worst (sadly).

Sadly that does not fit the agenda of those filled with agenda driven hatred.

• edited October 2017
  • edited October 2017
  • @Max23 said:
    I don’t want to discuss politics here
    but I have a bad flew
    and swallowed half of an pharmacy
    So sorry for that

Is that why you are on the rampage?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:

@High5denied said:

@Max23 said:
    I don’t want to discuss politics here
    but I have a bad flew
    and swallowed half of an pharmacy
    So sorry for that

Is that why you are on the rampage?

No.
    That is my European opinion,
    Deal with it.

Dealin............