Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arctic Keys finally out sounds great but ot showing in Audiobus input slot in UK.

Hi anyone else in UK brought Arctic Keys Pro and if so does it show up in the Audiobus input slot on your ipad? I'm only getting it to showing in the Audiobus output slot at present. I've tried deleting and reloading Arctic Keys Pro nothing and also hot resetting my ipad 3. Any answer appreciated ?

Comments

• That's should say not and not "ot"!

• Hi anyone else in UK brought Arctic Keys Pro and if so does it show up in the Audiobus input slot on your ipad? I'm only getting it to showing in the Audiobus output slot at present. I've tried deleting and reloading Arctic Keys Pro nothing and also hot resetting my ipad 3. Any answer appreciated ?

• Just sorted it open it up in output slot first then close it down. Then go to input slot and it should appear.