Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New user...electribe and animoog together

Maybe this is a dumb question..

all i want to do (for starters) is to run electribe..pick a patch/sequence and let it run, then i want to jam with the animoog over the that sequence...

when i open up electribe, i start my sequence...then when i try to go to the animoog
i cant get there without shutting off the electribe sequence...

am i not understanding what is possible with audiobus?? do i have to record the electribe output and loop it to make this happen???

Comments

• Just tried it and it works fine......launched audiobus, then electribe..pressed play on electribe, launched animoog.....played over the top....

I would check your background audio setting in the electribe app.

• thanks!!

however, i can't find a way to "change" background audio settings on my electribe..

I launch audiobus...i click plus button as an input/..... i get pop up of the korg electribe..it's "asleep with zzzz's" i tap to launch...i pick a pattern and it plays...

there is no menu to get me back to audiobus......i noticed when i launched animog

LOLOL>>>>>i posted this because it hit me as i was typing ...i need to update the electribe....told you it was a dumb question!!!