Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Alchemy + BM2 + Audiobus

edited September 2013 in Support and Feedback

Hello all, I'm having difficulty using these 3 apps together. What I'm experiencing is when I switch apps within audiobus tab on right side to Alchemy from BM2, I can't use the Alchemy app properly because I get the red bar on top, it obscures any tab on top, any way around this? I tried going to BM2 and disabling background, Audiobus does not have a setttings function in iphone settings, thanks. I'm a noob with Audiobus so it might be some easy fix.

Comments

• I think it's an Alchemy bug(?). Have the same problem since the latest Alchemy update (and it's only happen within Alchemy). Hope for an update soon...