Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - Status Audio CB-1 headphones

Just ordered a pair of these after testing out a friend's pair. I'm absolutely stunned at the clarity and flat response of these at such a low price ($79.00 US retail).

Curious to know if anyone else is using these for their music production.

Comments

• Yeah I have them on now actually. I chose them over the Audio Technica M40 after much research and deliberation and I'm definitely not disappointed. I've had them for about 2 months and they still surprise me when I encounter types of music I haven't yet experienced with them - I'm sure they have improved with use as well (which I thought was just a bollocky nerd rumour). I think I paid £69 for mine and they're currently £59.99 on Amazon, which is just incredible considering the prices of phones that reviewers compare them with. Very comfy too, I can wear them for hours at a time and frequently do.

• edited September 2017

I use akg k702. Really digging them and definitely worth the around 170€ i paid for them. My only gripes are that not everything is able to drive them hard enough(for example iphones headphone out wont play them very loud) due to semi open design and high impedance, but those are things that are required from production headphones, so maybe ill live with it :D Also they feel bit too plasticky.