Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Please don't tell me it's another synth...

• Please do tell me those two knobs are related...

• Great!, if iOS music production lacks on something it’s synths... we need more, more, more and more of them.

• That's no synth. That's obviously an app to help you learn longboarding.

• how much is it?

• Please do tell me it's another synth...

• @CracklePot said:
    That's no synth. That's obviously an app to help you learn longboarding.

Yes, but in how short a period of time? That is the question.....and the answer better be FAST. And it better be universal, too.

• @brice said:

@CracklePot said:
    That's no synth. That's obviously an app to help you learn longboarding.

Yes, but in how short a period of time? That is the question.....and the answer better be FAST. And it better be universal, too.

Hahah!

• This may be THAT one synth. I'm sure it is...

• @brice said:
    Please do tell me those two knobs are related...

Amen. Considering the source, it's entirely possible.

• I think it's time we had an app called Zapruder...

• Those buttons have a Moogish look about them. Couldn't possibly be though...

• Trust me, you're going to love it

• If it's another synth, I won't love it

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Trust me, you're going to love it

Now why did you do that? You’re the only one I trust. Now I’m forced to really follow this thread. :( :'( :)

• @db909 said:
    If it's another synth, I won't love it

But what if it has asdr, lfos, oscillators and a low pass filter?

• @supadom said:

@db909 said:
    If it's another synth, I won't love it

But what if it has asdr, lfos, oscillators and a low pass filter?

If it is on iOS it may potentialy have at least 2-4x undersampling and when in a real mix with other real synths sound like sandpaper screwing a hotdog. ;)

• Id buy an iOS synth version of a wavetable beast like Serum.

• The word loop on a synth is interesting!

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Trust me, you're going to love it

B)

• These are the guys who do RF-1 and RP-1, right? Not a huge fan of either, especially given the new reverb in Cubasis and the FX available in Auria....

But maybe there's something new?

• Whats the point of this post?

If you have a new app due to appear soon why not just the hell say what its called and what it does. Whats the point of teaser pics? Some sort of marketing ploy read about on the internet on how to whip up interest in a new product. Bollocks, just say what the hell it is for goodness sakes.

• @mungbeans said:
    Whats the point of this post?

If you have a new app due to appear soon why not just the hell say what its called and what it does. Whats the point of teaser pics? Some sort of marketing ploy read about on the internet on how to whip up interest in a new product. Bollocks, just say what the hell it is for goodness sakes.

I saw the post on Twitter and thought I would share it with my friends here on the forum. It's not the first time that's been done. I have no connection with the dev or the app. Why so sour?

• @MonzoPro said:
    This one?

That looks cheesy AF. It's like a Behringer version of Gadget.

• Fuckyeah Another synth? Another bundle of synths? Really?

It's time to buy almost one :trollface:
    Ok, just kidding I have some and this got me interested. :smile:

• edited September 2017

@ExAsperis99 said:

@MonzoPro said:
    This one?

That looks cheesy AF. It's like a Behringer version of Gadget.

I seem to remember the desktop version was mentioned here a few months back, and the sounds were sample based. Doesn't appeal to me to be honest.

• Shame the R24 doesn't have an extra output. Could just use the drum machine on there to drive the clock. If you can route a track to the headphone outputs on there and keep it from the main outputs, you can do like the fella in the 4-track video did it without the SQ-1.