Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bug Reports?

Hello everyone, First off... wow this app is amazing. I've been waiting for it for quite some time and so far it really delivers.

I did notice some strange behavior though, what is the best method of reporting bugs? Hard to know for sure if the bug is with Audiobus or one of the other apps.

Here's what I've discovered:
Input = Loopy HD
Effects = JamUp (free)
Output = MultiTrack

When in the JamUp app and using the Audiobus transport control for Loopy HD, pressing the play button (on Loopy HD)takes whichever effect is highlighted in the JamUp app and deactivates it and removes it from the chain (or vice versa).

So it seems the issue may be with JamUp but not sure the best way to handle...

Thanks and Congratulations!

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Thanks for reporting this!

We know about this and have communicated this to the JamUp developers. We're sure they're working on a fix right now. It's probably a MIDI trigger gone rogue or something.
  • Same here.