Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IK Multimedia irig Keys I/O now on UT

Comments

• Mfi Certified what's that ? Looks like they are trying to push their software with it.

• €365 for the 49 Keys version includes SampleTank 3, Miroslav Philharmonik 2CE, Synthtronik Pro V and T Racks S Deluxe.€243 for the 25 Key.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Mfi Certified what's that ? Looks like they are trying to push their software with it.

It is an official certification for products compatible with iOS devices: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MFi_Program

• Not a bad price, considering it's also got the built in audio interface.

• Would be cool to have this software as AU plugins on iOS

• Synthtronik for ios would be cool B)

• @enc said:
    Synthtronik for ios would be cool B)

omg yes

• 200 and 300 bucks

• Is ther a way to get mini-jack laptop/iPhone/iPad audio in, without using the big quarter inch socket @ikmultimedia ? That'd then leave that one free for a guitar or mic.

I'm looking for a portable solution to combine a laptop, guitar/mic and iPad, and if that's built into a controller then even better. I've got a Yamaha mixer but it's bulky and gets alarmingly hot.

I need a decent keyboard, so this could tick a lot of boxes for me.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Is ther a way to get mini-jack laptop/iPhone/iPad audio in, without using the big quarter inch socket @ikmultimedia ? That'd then leave that one free for a guitar or mic.

I'm looking for a portable solution to combine a laptop, guitar/mic and iPad, and if that's built into a controller then even better. I've got a Yamaha mixer but it's bulky and gets alarmingly hot.

adapters bro

• @enc said:

Yes it will be cool for sure.

• edited August 2017

@Shazamm said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Is ther a way to get mini-jack laptop/iPhone/iPad audio in, without using the big quarter inch socket @ikmultimedia ? That'd then leave that one free for a guitar or mic.

adapters bro

Yeah but I'd like several inputs at once. Thinking about it though it probably wouldn't work anyway, as I'm guessing the line-in is used separately to the keyboard.

• @ikmultimedia said:

@enc said:

when will it be available not pre order

• @Shazamm said:

@ikmultimedia said:

@enc said:

when will it be available not pre order

iRig Keys I/O will be available in October 2017.

• @MonzoPro said:

?

• @Shazamm said:

200 and 300 bucks

Not bad. I’d pay extra if they’d bundle the skateboard and instructions for a killer man-bun.

• edited August 2017

https://www.amazon.com/Behringer-UMA25S-BEHRINGER-U-CONTROL/dp/B001DCN178

Just pointing out that it isn't the ONLY keyboard controller with audio interface.... as claimed in the second video and on your website.

BEHRINGER U-CONTROL UMA25S

• Ultra-Slim 25-Key USB/MIDI Controller Keyboard with Audio Interface
    • Built-in USB audio interface to connect your instruments and mixer to your computer for recording and playback
    • 21 assignable controllers storable in user presets: 8 knobs, 8 buttons (with transport-control option), 2 wheels, 1 fader and 2 pedal ports
    • Advanced control features such as drawbar mode (control inversion), drum triggering, incremental value step and octave +/-
    • Soft gig bag, high-quality headset and guitar strap for direct live performance on stage included
    • Plug and play with Windows XP (or higher) and Mac OS X operating systems
    • Separate MIDI output allows controlling external samplers, synths and other equipment
    • Runs via USB bus, batteries or power adapter (not included)
    • High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life

I know yours does a bunch more and is brand new, but....

Another thing from your website that seem like a strange claim:

The fact that they are also the only keyboard controllers that work on AA batteries make them an ideal solution for mobile mini laptop computers where the USB port can’t supply enough current to power the keyboard.

The Only keyboard controller that works on AA batteries? Do the rest have AAA batteries or rechargeable? Your marketing department needs to get out more.

https://www.amazon.com/Korg-nanoKEY-Bluetooth-Keyboard-Controller/dp/B01AT2AT6S

Korg nanoKEY Studio Bluetooth & USB MIDI Keyboard Controller (battery powered 2 AA)

Please note, I am not saying that you have a bad product or it isn't amazing. I am just having problems with your marketing. If a product is good you don't have to over do it like that and make claims that aren't really true.

• @MonzoPro said:

@MonzoPro said:

?

That is not directly possible on iRig Keys I/O

• @ikmultimedia said:

@MonzoPro said:

@MonzoPro said:

?

Ok thanks, not going to work for me then.

• Who knows maybe the next years revision will include standard stereo line-inputs as well...
    Or maybe a 61-key version with 2 inputs...

• edited August 2017

@Samu said:
    Who knows maybe the next years revision will include standard stereo line-inputs as well...
    Or maybe a 61-key version with 2 inputs...

The audio interface is useful but it'd be more so with more than one input - it's twice the price of a Novation Launchkey for example so for me it'd need to provide a bit more i/o's.

Looks nice though.

• My eyes!
    I still love their apps and hardware, though.

• @TheMediocritist said:

@Shazamm said:

200 and 300 bucks

Not bad. I’d pay extra if they’d bundle the skateboard and instructions for a killer man-bun.

lol omg

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Mfi Certified what's that ? Looks like they are trying to push their software with it.

Jajaja, worst conspiracy theory ever!. It means Made for iPhone.

It’s everywhere! Any trustworthy 3rd party accessory has it.

I know the IK guy already answered just couldn’t resist.

• @ikmultimedia said:

@MonzoPro said:

@MonzoPro said:

?

do we still have program change like on the older irig keys and irig pads so we can change the presets? will you be making an irig pads i/o?

• edited August 2017

@ikmultimedia said:

as in October, 1 or rather as in end of October?
    what do you mean by shipping? supplying retailers or already selling and shipping to users?

• @dermichl said:

@ikmultimedia said:

as in October, 1 or rather as in end of October?
    what do you mean by shipping? supplying retailers or already selling and shipping to users?

We don't have a specific date in October at this time. Shipping means both to the dealers and users to be available in October. We'll post more information as we have it. Thanks!

• @ikmultimedia said:

@Jumpercollins said:

It is an official certification for products compatible with iOS devices: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MFi_Program

Any chance of you guys implementing auv3 into any of your apps? At least Sampletank, Amplitube and Mic Room would be great.