Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Such a shame about amidio

This was a cool synth back in the day..

Amidio had great potential:(

Comments

• Still got it installed on my old old iPhone 3G!
    Great stuff!!

• I absolutely loved Hexatone. A pretty unique generative sequencer.

• Amidio sold out and the new guy is reissuing the good stuff. I bought Seline Redux last week, and it is very very nice.

• edited August 2017

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Amidio sold out and the new guy is reissuing the good stuff. I bought Seline Redux last week, and it is very very nice.

Had hoped he'd revive Noise.io too but I think he said it's a goner - if it's running on the old 3G maybe it'll go on my iOS 5, iPad 1

• Duuuude! I've literally looked for Hexatone for a couple of years now given I forgot its name but loved it. Looks like it's on the 32-bit chopping block. :(

• I see your amidio, and raise you K235!
    I really enjoy that long gone strange little app.
    The following uses samples from K235 manipulated with AudioStretch and QuatroMod:

• @JeffChasteen said:
    I see your amidio, and raise you K235!
    The following uses samples from K235 manipulated with AudioStretch and QuatroMod:

Wow, that's tight. But I'm pretty certain that a guy with your skills could have made that with whatever random tools you had available.

• Pearl Guitar is my favourite virtual guitar app ever. Too bad it will be one of the 32 bit casualties on my Air 2 when I eventually upgrade to iOS 11.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    I see your amidio, and raise you K235!

Wow, that's tight. But I'm pretty certain that a guy with your skills could have made that with whatever random tools you had available.

Why thank you.
    That is very kind of you.