Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LuSH 101 for IOS - is it even possible?

(Apologies for potential click-bateyness...completely unintended) .

With Roland bringing out a boutique version of their much-revered SH101, it got me thinking about my favourite VST - LuSH 101 by D16 Group, which is a software-on-steroids version; here's a review...

http://www.musicradar.com/reviews/tech/d16-group-lush-101-569044

I'm guessing it would be a bunch of hassle for countless reasons, not least of which is listed as a con in music radar's review, in that it's already cramped and fiddly on a monitor screen, let alone an iPad or iPhone.

A man can dream, surely?

Comments

• edited August 2017

Doesent seem very complex compared to model 15 and some others, so i dont see why this wouldnt be possible

• @ToMess said:
    Doesent seem very complex compared to model 15 and some others, so i dont see why this wouldnt be possible

I like the cut of your jib. Audio Damage could probably make this in, like, a week!

• I'm not a big fan of that ensemble approach making everything 6,8,16 times.
    Not with a Minimoog, Model-15 or SH101 - just blurs the voice character.
    Imaginando's DRC is a fairly good pure SH101 replacement imho (with few fx and proper filter setting)

• DRC is the shizzle.