Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Why does Gadget sound terrible to me?

12346»

Comments

• edited August 2017

@Zen210507 said:

@jn2002dk said:
    You need to add each individually but the muting of pads means you can record a pattern with 16 pads and reuse it a lot by selecting which pads are used in each instance of the pattern in song mode

Which is part of what makes BH and now BM3 apps that are well worth owning.

Gadget, while also worth owning, seems nailed to a walled garden approach. Gadget could be so much more, except Korg doesn't want to be in that category.

There was quite a lot of crashing between Gadget 3.0 and 3.01 thanks to the audio gadgets. I'm sure Korg is trying to do what they can to get IAA/AB in without breaking the app. In the meantime, there's AudioShare, not such a big deal today as it once was.

• @MikeJDayton said:

@DaveMagoo said:
    Dont forget you can import into the audio tracks of gadget....

https://m.soundcloud.com/dave-magoo-1/space-jazz-interlude

https://m.soundcloud.com/dave-magoo-1/bad-hero

https://m.soundcloud.com/dave-magoo-1/drifting

https://m.soundcloud.com/dave-magoo-1/last-light

https://m.soundcloud.com/dave-magoo-1/duskriser

Which ones are Nanostudio, which are Gadget?

Ps: no cheating!

@DaveMagoo said:
    Dont forget you can import into the audio tracks of gadget....

I think space jazz interlude and duskriser are Gadget. I think I recognize one of the sounds in Duskriser and the Jazzy instruments would simply be easier to pull off in Gadget. They were all pretty cool.

1 out of 2 aint bad :)

• came here to say that everyone who thinks gadget "sounds" bad is a fucking looser. really, get a life. make music. gadget sounds marvellous, its an insanely awesome tool. like a alot of other apps: borderlands or tc-11 or animoog, or wilsonic, ScaleGen or fugue machine to name a few. there are more that i havent got into, yet. ios is great for making music. if ur still complaining about anything else then bad ios implementation because apple is fucking things up, please get another hobby. saying this from my ipad mini 2 where everything is just working after i stopped updating...

• wimwim
    edited August 2017

Wow. Hey peeps. Please don't feed the troll. :#

• If you delete "fucking looser" from the post, I see nothing wrong in it ;-)

• @wim said:
    Wow. Hey peeps. Please don't feed the troll. :#

Good advice

• Nice try Korg

• edited August 2017

@pseudophysics said:
    came here to say that everyone who thinks gadget "sounds" bad is a fucking looser.

So, those who disagree with you regarding Gadget don't fuck as tightly as you? Or do you mean people who disagree with you don't fasten the leather straps tight enough? Or you do mean those who disagree with you are slutty due to being loose with their fucking? Ya gotta be more specific mate.

• @db909 said:
    Nice try Korg

:D

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@pseudophysics said:
    came here to say that everyone who thinks gadget "sounds" bad is a fucking looser.

So, those who disagree with you regarding Gadget don't fuck as tightly as you? Or do you mean people who disagree with you don't fasten the leather straps tight enough? Or you do mean those who disagree with you are slutty due to being loose with their fucking? Ya gotta be more specific mate.

Loose as a goose.

• @pseudophysics said:

Many thanks for your thoughtful and eloquent post.

• @robosardine said:
    I bet the new Propellerhead Reason mobile will be brilliant :) ........ just a thought. It might be a while until it's out- but they are making it. So if you can just hold on.

Indeed ..if Figure is anything to go by .. but there is no dumping gadget

• @pseudophysics said:
    came here to say that everyone who thinks gadget "sounds" bad is a fucking looser. really, get a life. make music. gadget sounds marvellous, its an insanely awesome tool. like a alot of other apps: borderlands or tc-11 or animoog, or wilsonic, ScaleGen or fugue machine to name a few. there are more that i havent got into, yet. ios is great for making music. if ur still complaining about anything else then bad ios implementation because apple is fucking things up, please get another hobby. saying this from my ipad mini 2 where everything is just working after i stopped updating...

Don't hold back mate. Thank the lord you aren't the one holding the nuclear codes ... we'd be fucked

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I have KRFT with 16 different cells. One sending drums the others are bass etc pads synths etc.
    I don't know if I should be in key or pad mode.
    Also hosting all in AB3 on iPhone. I noticed KRFT only has 8 midi outs in AB3.

Interesting.