Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Psychedelic Space - another new album from Doug Woods and Colin Powell

Psychedelic Space. New album from Doug Woods and Colin Powell.

We decided to have a bit of a change in style for this album and go for a Psychedelic Space Rock feel!
In part it is a tribute to some of our favourite psychedelic/space rock artists such as Ozric Tentacles, Gong, Hawkwind etc. but it is a genre that we both love and this album came together even more quickly than usual!

We hope you like it and spread the word! :)

https://dougwoodsandcolinpowell.bandcamp.com/album/psychedelic-space

Comments

• If you like Gong, The Ozric Tentacles, Steve Hillage, Hawkwind, Here And now and many others you will probably love this...its very trippy

• edited August 2017

Into the Bliss - from the album Psychedelic Space by Doug Woods and Colin Powell
    The full Album is available for download on bandcamp (link in original post)
    Plus Google Play, iTunes and other good stores and also listen on Spotify!

• Great stuff guys! My dog disagreed with "Universe Open" however. You probably hit a bad frequency there, according to her. I liked it though!

• @thesoundtestroom @AlterEgo_UK You guys list some influences (admittedly I'm not overly familiar with them but have heard Ozric, etc) but man this record is very original! "Goonhilly Flexible" almost had a Grateful Dead vibe with the jamming but it was not indictive of that "Classic Dead" sound.

Just really cool stuff, the textures on some of the soundscapes like "Peace Sleep Dream" weren't just synth pad excursions but very emotive, like I hear your trials & tribulations being worked out through music, which is really inspiring. We don't need shrinks as musicians really...well, maybe.

Congrats boys, very cool. I wish I were ⅛ as prolific as you guys are.

• Thanks @VincentT and apologies for any discomfort suffered by your dog! :smile:
    Thanks also @JRSIV Now you come to mention it I bet what you mean about the Grateful Dead vibe. So maybe it is Acid Space Rock! :smile:

• edited August 2017

Very nice. Actually reminds me more of Amorphous Androgynous (FSOL side project) who've taken the Gong/Hawkwind/Ozrics vibe and updated it with a modern synth sound.

Good stuff, I'd like to be able to make music like this. Have a cup of tea (have another one)....

I looked after the Gong website for a bit, and got to know Daevid. I'm sure he'd love this, and offer some glissando guitar and vocal duties if he was still around. Speaking of Glissando there's a cracking patch in the Synthscaper demo vids which is the spit of 70's Gong.